• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#61
helIy posted...
i am also playing far cry 6, and i haven't even been to most of the little area i'm in
I didn't grab all the collectables in this one. Got all the gear, did all the main missions, side missions, and all 3 of the special ops and cleared 1 insurgency. I think my file has like 65 hours but a fair amount of that I was afk so probably closer to like 40-50 hours. I freaking hate that they keep having moments (although not as bad as in 5) where you get captured in cutscenes and tortured while they give some james bond villain speech and then leave you to escape. I really hope they don't do that in 7. Far cry 3 is still the best but 6 was better than 5 at least. I think for me it's 3>2>primal>4>6>>>5. 2 probably wouldn't hold up to me now though.

Was bummed that 6 took away difficulties. I generally play far cry on the hardest difficulty and it's usually way more fun that way but this just has action mode which is basically normal so you can pretty much just air drop into the middle of an enemy base and gun everything down with minimal issues.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
1 month ago#62
what the absolute f***in hell

Dohna Dohna, Alicesoft's (Rance, Evenicle, etc) newest eroge, is getting released next friday

f*** yea stealth releases

(google the op if you want to find it, it's lewd but high quality stuff)
https://imgur.com/LabbRyN
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#63
agesboy posted...
what the absolute f***in hell

Dohna Dohna, Alicesoft's (Rance, Evenicle, etc) newest eroge, is getting released next friday

f*** yea stealth releases

(google the op if you want to find it, it's lewd but high quality stuff)

Well, the game is already out, but the English release is the 29th, which is awesome.

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
1 month ago#64
yeah that's what i mean

it's been out for a while now and even has a collab with muse dash
https://imgur.com/LabbRyN
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
1 month ago#65
First episode of Komi-san is finally out.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac
Not removing this until I've left March 2020.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#66
Managed to get back into Supernatural. Think Rowena's presence helped that. Should be around midway into s10. Hopefully I can stick with it and get through the rest of the stuff I've seen and make it to the last two seasons I haven't. Keep debating starting a new game, probably Ghost of Tsushima or God of War.

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#67
Started playing Legrand Legacy.

I got it for like $2, and for a game priced like that it's not bad at all.

It's deliberately evoking Ps1/early ps2 jrpgs. Both the good and bad aspects.

Also, they use Live2D to make their character portraits, and I can't help but imagine all the characters as vtubers.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#68
Apparently Way of the Househusband also has a live-action series of instructional videos for s*** like sharpening knives that takes a page from the anime. Why is this thing so popular? Or why is it popular enough to have that when it couldn't even afford a good animation production?

T0ffee posted...
Started playing Legrand Legacy.

I got it for like $2, and for a game priced like that it's not bad at all.

It's deliberately evoking Ps1/early ps2 jrpgs. Both the good and bad aspects.

Also, they use Live2D to make their character portraits, and I can't help but imagine all the characters as vtubers.

Looks pretty neat, and I like that they have a lion man as a party member (I *assume* he's playable)

dragon504 posted...
Managed to get back into Supernatural. Think Rowena's presence helped that. Should be around midway into s10. Hopefully I can stick with it and get through the rest of the stuff I've seen and make it to the last two seasons I haven't. Keep debating starting a new game, probably Ghost of Tsushima or God of War.

I wasn't much of a Rowena fan when she was first introduced -- between the thick accent, her mannerisms, and even appearance -- but she grows on you. I eventually even started to like Scottish accents.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#69
Platinum end main characters are stupid. I'm betting that metropoliman will use the drone footage of everyones faces to narrow down the list of who might be a god candidate. If he's really ruthless he would just hunt down and kill everyone who showed up. I'm guessing he is immune to red arrows by already being under the effect of a red arrow. All the main characters have to do is nothing. Just ignore the angel powers and live life normally and theres no way they would be found out but no, they dumb.

Additionally, angel wings move faster than the human eye can see which means you could instakill anyone with just that, the white arrow is pointless. The second you see another candidate you can fly and slash them with a knife or something and they literally couldn't see it coming and react, they'd just die.

So far considering who this series is by, I'm pretty dang disappointed.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Adam_Savage

Adam_Savage
1 month ago#70
oh, don't worry

it gets much more stupid later on
WE SUFFER
DO YOU WEEP FOR US
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII