• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
1 month ago#51
Got a Pixel 3 (yes it's a 2 generation old phone) cheap and now I'm thinking about playing Love Live SIF and watching all of the other Love Live seasons.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac
Not removing this until I've left March 2020.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#52
I'm still using a Galaxy S5 from seven years ago, and a laptop that was upgraded to Windows 8.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

Judgmenl
1 month ago#53
keyblader1985 posted...
I'm still using a Galaxy S5 from seven years ago, and a laptop that was upgraded to Windows 8.
I'm upgrading from an S6 that barely keeps a battery charge, has had a broken USB port for years and doesn't work right half of the time when on WiFi.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#54
Worlds finest assassin is pretty alright so far. Nothing truly amazing but it's solid isekai for the time being.

I still can't tell if AMAIM will be good or not. So far it's not great but they have potential. They did at least acknowledge they would have to kill people most likely and a non drone enemy has appeared. Main character is still kinda boring too.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#55
Dang, I finished up the game I was playing (far cry 6, it was ok) and theres still 6 days before srw 30. Might finally go back to ryza 2 or nioh 2. Also sad elden ring is delayed a month. Still pretty soon I guess.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#56
how tf yall finish games in like a day
wtf
infinitely
ordinary

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#57
helIy posted...
wtf
Far cry 6 took me like a week, I just didn't mention I was playing it. And my health has been minorly better so I can actually play games a fair bit but still too sick to go and do anything so I can really end up burning through games pretty quickly. It's basically all I have to do aside from watch anime and youtube.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

Judgmenl
1 month ago#58
helIy posted...
wtf
That's how AAA games are these days. Took me a few months to finish Cold Steel 4, and the other games I play do not have "endings".

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#59
TIL: Helly has me ignored on one of his alts. How f***ing weird is that? Almost as weird as him bringing up a sub-discussion that was kinda interesting.

Even though modern games are supposedly shorter and shorter, I'm not sure the last time I finished a modern game (not a retro throwback, and excluding things like fighters) in a single day, even when I used a good chunk of the day to play it (which I also don't really do any more).
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#60
i am also playing far cry 6, and i haven't even been to most of the little area i'm in
infinitely
ordinary
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII
  • Post New Message