• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#31
You Tube informs me that Crunchyroll-hime has become a V-Tuber.

I wonder if Sailor Bee still does her voice?
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#32
I might just retire my Criminal cosplay early. Conan is already not very popular in America anyway so no one has commented on it, and it's very uncomfortable wearing the form fitting mask plus a face mask.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
1 month ago#33
been reading aharen-san manga and it's incredible, look forward to the anime

it's sort of like komi, but both main characters are abnormal in different ways

mc looks mean has a tendency to excessively daydream (with encyclopedic knowledge to boot), but he's overly caring; fmc is horrible at judging social distances so she's either too close or too far, but she's overly capable in most things (and subtly caring)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfNPt69PZI
https://imgur.com/LabbRyN
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#34
Yeah, Aharen-san is a pretty consistently enjoyable manga.

It's one of those, "not actively waiting for each new chapter, but is a nice surprise when we get one" type of manga for me.

Raidou's daydreams and seeing how far his logic and misunderstandings can grow never gets old.

"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

User Info: helIy

helIy
1 month ago#35
i pulled beezlemon x antibody in the phone digimon game

neat
infinitely
ordinary

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#36
keyblader1985 posted...
I might just retire my Criminal cosplay early. Conan is already not very popular in America anyway so no one has commented on it, and it's very uncomfortable wearing the form fitting mask plus a face mask.

Conan is incredible, but the costume just sounds "meh"

agesboy posted...
been reading aharen-san manga and it's incredible, look forward to the anime

it's sort of like komi, but both main characters are abnormal in different ways

mc looks mean has a tendency to excessively daydream (with encyclopedic knowledge to boot), but he's overly caring; fmc is horrible at judging social distances so she's either too close or too far, but she's overly capable in most things (and subtly caring)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfNPt69PZI

Not loving the animation, and while the gags are low-key cute... it feels like the guy is an adult and the girl is a little kid. I know that height differences are common, and the female characters are usually drawn a bit younger, but... yeesh.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#37
Completed my rewatch of s1 of Marimas***a Iruma kun and watched the second season as well. Be nice if they do another season for it. Think I'm gonna get back to my Supernatural rewatch now, since I watched most of the anime from last season that I wanted to. Left myself some stuff to watch, but if I don't get back to Supernatural soon I'll probably just stop watching it all together and never make it to the last two seasons.

Still slowly playing Rune Factory 4 and thinking of starting something new though. Maybe Ghosts of Tsushima, or Farcry 4 since I found a cheap copy of it for 360 yesterday.

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#38
Speaking of Mairimas***a Iruma-kun, I highly highly recommend reading it if you liked the original premise of MHA (a whole class of heroes and their interactions with each other and the world) before it just became the "Deku gets tortured and occasionally the author remembers it's supposed to be a school with classmates show"

It has a much more well written cast of characters, each one getting their own chance to shine, and more importantly also interact with the plot alongside the main character.

"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#39
I'll keep that one in mind.

One thing about these conventions is that they have a way of reminding me of how alone I am. I do have several acquaintances that I know through cons, and the past couple years I've been going with family members. But I started out going alone, and nobody else could make it this time around. And I don't know those acquaintances well enough or see them often enough to really be friends. Contrary to popular belief, most (adult) con goers aren't alone or even single, so I can't help seeing a noticeable contrast between them and me.

I am gonna finally get to try takoyaki at a nearby ramen bar, so that's cool.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#40
I left s5 of Hero Academia as one of my rainy day shows, along with Kobayashi s2. I do agree that the two shows have a similar feel to them, but yeah, it does seem that Deku gets put through a lot more s***.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII
  • Post New Message