• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII
agesboy 1 month ago#241
wait 13 sentinels was confirmed for pc? i've only heard about the switch version
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.
Judgmenl 1 month ago#242
They announced it for Japanese Steam release only I think.

You're a regular Jack Kerouac
Not removing this until I've left March 2020.
dioxxys 1 month ago#243
Anyone watch TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
last season?

Its kind of another run of the mill Isekai with strong similarities to both Overlord and Slime-Time but I fell in love with it.

I love the main character despite being kinda op, he has some character flaws and some depth of character.

Love the samurai dragon girl.

Not afraid to show death.

Its not breaking the ceiling when it comes to new things but it take what it has and ends up very well rounded.
dioxxys posted...
Anyone watch TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
last season?

Its kind of another run of the mill Isekai with strong similarities to both Overlord and Slime-Time but I fell in love with it.

I love the main character despite being kinda op, he has some character flaws and some depth of character.

Love the samurai dragon girl.

Not afraid to show death.

Its not breaking the ceiling when it comes to new things but it take what it has and ends up very well rounded.
Yeah I enjoyed it. Nothing too special but the characters have personality and it can be funny. Looking forward to season 2.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
Wow, looking at next season there is an isekai isekai. Sage dude reincarnates thousands of years into the future in the same fantasy world he is already from. How long until someone in a fantasy world reincarnates into their own life. Actually I guess rezero sort of counts as that, but I meant from the beginning. And then not fantasy but erased is basically that. Now that I think more about it, having basically a full life re:zero situation could be pretty interesting. I guess theres still more isekai gimmicks to explore. Definitely appears that next anime season won't be seeing a decrease in isekai.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
Bulbasaur 1 month ago#246

what about an isekai where the guy goes from modern, to fantasy, and dies and reincarnates back into the modern world but before he originally died and he tries to save himself from dying the first time
i wanna go eighty-five,
drive off a bridge and die.
agesboy 1 month ago#247
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Wow, looking at next season there is an isekai isekai. Sage dude reincarnates thousands of years into the future in the same fantasy world he is already from.
that's just reincarnation and it happened a few seasons ago with demon king academy; it's actually a really really popular genre. i dunno if the one you're talking about was inferior eyes or inferior crest but it was one of those right and both are time-lapse reincarnations with basically the same concept

one i'm reading right now is about a woman who has been reincarnating constantly for over a thousand years and is on her 52nd reincarnation and is just kind of dead inside

YoukaiSlayer posted...
How long until someone in a fantasy world reincarnates into their own life. Actually I guess rezero sort of counts as that, but I meant from the beginning.
that's just time travel and it's the most popular setup for non-isekai female protagonist stuff like tearmoon empire or monster duchess
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.
(edited 1 month ago)
dragon504 1 month ago#248
Beat the 4th palace in p5. Think I've got like 14 days until the deadline, hits currently waiting for Futaba to wake up, so I'm just trying to level up confidants as much as possible. Though I'd like to take at least one trip in to mementos before the deadline. Probably use like 9-10 days more on confidants before going to mementos though, so I can get some more boosts hopefully, plus better stats when fusing.

I remember liking Tsukimichi, but I can't remember it at all. I gave it a 8 on mal, might just have to rewatch it. Think my opinion after watching it was similar to you guys. Nothing groundbreaking, but solid and enjoyable.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted
Zeus 1 month ago#249
Anime fans are in the news >_>

All 53,000 attendees of Anime NYC urged to get tested after one got Omicron

https://www.theverge.com/22814974/anime-nyc-omicron-case-coronavirus-covid-19-superspreader

tbh, wasn't even aware they were still doing anime cons during Covid.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.
Latest chapter of Academia was heavy. I watched a retrospective analysis and there was actually a good amount of foreshadowing.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII
  • Post New Message