• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Poll of the Day meme topic

User Info: OhhhJa

OhhhJa
3 weeks ago#61
I'm not even that good at memes and I understood that one as soon as I saw it lol. Granted, it was right after the Nicki Minaj story broke but still... it's only been like two weeks maybe
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: BEERandWEED

BEERandWEED
3 weeks ago#62
Memes are usually based in nonsense.

User Info: helIy

helIy
3 weeks ago#63
i literally explained it to you, and you are the only one who thinks it's something else entirely, but even asking twice you haven't explained why you think it's something else

saying it's satire doesn't mean anything, because it's not lmao

it's a pro-anti-vax meme.
i want you, to matter to you
forget those backstabbers
(message deleted)

User Info: helIy

helIy
3 weeks ago#65
not my fault you don't know how to meme my guy

you know what they say: the right can't meme.
i want you, to matter to you
forget those backstabbers
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
3 weeks ago#66
OhhhJa posted...
you guys don't think anime is the joke that it is lmao
What do you mean by this
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: ReturnOfFa

ReturnOfFa
3 weeks ago#67
if someone has to explain a joke to the extent you're 'explaining' the joke OhhhJa...it a) doesn't make sense or...b) it's how literally everyone is interpreting it regardless of the intent lmao
girls like my fa

User Info: ReturnOfFa

ReturnOfFa
3 weeks ago#68
'anime is the joke'

nobody gets it
girls like my fa

OhhhJa
3 weeks ago#69
Everyone I've shown/sent this meme to understood it. They realized it was making fun of Nicki Minaj which it quite clearly is. Nobody thought it was a right wing meme. I think there are just certain people here who obviously don't like me so go out of their way to not like things I post. It's just a meme guys. If you don't like it or don't understand it, just move on. No need to be little trolls about it ffs. Like 50 posts now because you don't understand a meme 🤣

OhhhJa
3 weeks ago#70
And quite clearly, judging by this topic, it's the left that takes their anime seriously so... must be a left meme if the anime portion was meant to be taken seriously 🤣
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Poll of the Day meme topic
  • Post New Message