• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. im making another topic to track my injections

User Info: chelsea_wtf

chelsea_wtf
2 months ago#21
did my shot :)
im going to be on vacation for a week and a half so ill need to do one shot during that time period. hopefully theres not any issues bringing my needles and syringes on the plane lol
if thine enemy oppresseth you, you must let them oppress you some more

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#22
need to do my shot today even though its a little early bc i wont be able to later this week. im at my friends house though, its nice to have people around when im doing it lol

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#23
i did it~

my friends dogs were really nice to me too since they could tell i was stressing

ive been listening to this song usually when i do my injections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anS6bcPpvoQ

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#24
Gitta do my injection later today but I'm so tired I don't want to :/ I just got back from traveling last night and I feel really lazy

User Info: DirtBasedSoap

DirtBasedSoap
1 month ago#25
ooo where did you go? i got back from traveling to New Mexico to visit my gf last night and am also exhausted
im gay and my dick is small

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#26
I went to Dallas + Austin. I have friends in Dallas who I really needed to see. And I visited Austin afterwards since I was super homesick (I lived there for ~7 years and just left earlier this year)

It was a super fun trip and most of it was actually pretty relaxing. I spent a weekend in dallas with my friends there, the next 3 days mostly just wandering around my favorite spots in austin, and then friday/saturday/sunday seeing all of my friends who still live there.

One of my friends in Dallas came out as trans to me while I was there too, which was a shocking and joyful experience (although not that shocking looking back on it). They have a good support network of friends and I'm super excited for them lol

They also said that me coming out to them was one part of how they realized they might be trans. It's the second time that's happened to me and it's something I've felt sort of conflicted about both times. It confers this strange sense of responsibility on me, like they're my daughter and I need to take care of them and nurture them. I have all sorts of f***ed up mommy issues lol

(addendum in case they ever find my gamefaqs account somehow: i don't think you did anything wrong by telling me that -- my head just magnifies it)

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#27
how was new mexico? ive only been there a couple of times, and never for very long. i drove through albuqurque earlier this year but the only thing i remember about it was getting my online chipotle order stolen from the shelves right in front of me before i could pick it up

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#28
yay i did my injection!

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#29
did my shot yesterday and it went nice and smooth this time. i think i might have botched the one last week though, i didnt push the needle in all the way and i started feeling a little more testosterone-y this weekend

chelsea_wtf
1 month ago#30
gotta do my injection later today... feeling really unmotivated today though. i think i might have gotten covid since i was in close contact with somebody who just tested positive. i just feel tired and a little bit like my bowels are messed up though
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. im making another topic to track my injections
  • Post New Message