• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. im making another topic to track my injections

User Info: PunishedOni

PunishedOni
2 months ago#1
the last one purged because i was warned last weekend. then i forgot my injection yesterday bc i didnt have my dumb little topic to remind me. so now i need to do one in the next hour or 2 before i go to bed.

just ignore this topic unless you want to talk about needles or estrogen with me

hi im chelsea ^__^
You have entered the lair of SOMA - the Sega Online Machine Agent. Turn back now, or prepare to be digitized!

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
2 months ago#2
This board is like 50% trans so it's cool... I was almost trans, I'm happy as long as y'alls are happy

If you have trouble tracking scheduled injections you can get an app for your phone or whatever, but if they are unscheduled injections then I'm not sure what might help
"Salt cures Everything!"
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nirakolov/videos

PunishedOni
2 months ago#3
Lokarin posted...
This board is like 50% trans so it's cool... I was almost trans, I'm happy as long as y'alls are happy

If you have trouble tracking scheduled injections you can get an app for your phone or whatever, but if they are unscheduled injections then I'm not sure what might help

its once a week at the same time. i have plenty of stuff to remind me but posting seems to work the best
hi im chelsea ^__^
You have entered the lair of SOMA - the Sega Online Machine Agent. Turn back now, or prepare to be digitized!

PunishedOni
2 months ago#4
also im curious what you mean by you were 'almost trans' if you ever want to share
hi im chelsea ^__^

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
2 months ago#5
PunishedOni posted...
also im curious what you mean by you were 'almost trans' if you ever want to share

oh it's nothing big, I was in therapy for a bit but i found I was comfortable where I was at... in a different universe, maybe if I was born a year later, things would be different.

I got that girl brain, but I'm good where I'm at

edit: it's one of the main reasons I'm so pro-trans rights
"Salt cures Everything!"
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nirakolov/videos
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: DirtBasedSoap

DirtBasedSoap
2 months ago#6
my lesbian friend I’ve known my whole life went on this reaaally weird anti trans rant last night while we were playing video games and I didn’t really know how to react so I started pulling up statistics to prove her wrong… it was really f***ing awkward
im gay and my dick is small
(edited 2 months ago)

PunishedOni
2 months ago#7
DirtBasedSoap posted...
my lesbian friend I’ve known my whole life went on this reaaally weird anti trans rant last night while we were playing video games and I didn’t really know how to react so I started pulling up statistics to prove her wrong… it was really f***ing awkward

yeah lol it shows up in the strangest places. im just sort of used to it now I guess. it feels like once a month or so i get that vibe from somebody who i thought i knew pretty well 🤷 ♀

except people usually aren't that explicit about it with me, they just do stuff like go out of their way to avoid addressing me by my name or any third person pronouns
hi im chelsea ^__^

PunishedOni
2 months ago#8
Lokarin posted...
oh it's nothing big, I was in therapy for a bit but i found I was comfortable where I was at... in a different universe, maybe if I was born a year later, things would be different.

I got that girl brain, but I'm good where I'm at

edit: it's one of the main reasons I'm so pro-trans rights

that's cool. transition is definitely really tough especially if you're older. like i started transitioning at 29 and it's frustrating because i feel like my 20s would have been so much better if id been born 5-10 years later. by the time it felt like something i could actually do, i still didnt do it for another year or two because i felt like i 'missed my chance'

anyway if youre ever feeling unsure about it or you want advice feel free to pm me, i like helping people with this stuff 😎
hi im chelsea ^__^

User Info: Kanatteru

Kanatteru
2 months ago#9
Lokarin posted...
This board is like 50% trans

now i don't know about all that
despair-inducing | she/her

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02
2 months ago#10
Got any estrogen to spare? My friend keeps trying to steal mine but I don’t know if I have any.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. im making another topic to track my injections
  • Post New Message