You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy XIV: Stormthread
papercup 4 months ago#251
p2s cleared!
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925
Zareth 4 months ago#252
Nice, we just cleared p1s yesterday
In my opinion, all slavery is wrong, even the really fancy kind - Mead
papercup 4 months ago#253
Congrats!

I think 2s is actually an easier fight. Fourfold in 1s seems to confuse a lot of people
(message deleted)
Millea 4 months ago#255
papercup posted...
Congrats!

I think 2s is actually an easier fight. Fourfold in 1s seems to confuse a lot of people
Yeah I don't really get it since it's the same mechanic
papercup 4 months ago#256
Got my BSM and GSM to 90 this morning! Only crafters left to level are LTW and ALC. LYW is already 84 and ALC is still 80.
(message deleted)
papercup 4 months ago#258
Unbridled9 posted...
So... During the 'Thou must live, die, and know' cutscene...

When Venat is walking forwards and getting covered in not!blood she gets hit twice. The latter is almost certainly Ultima, but what was the first, gunshot, one?

When she drops the sword? I'm not sure. All I can think of is Midgardsormr and Omega coming to Eitherys but that's probably very wrong lol
(message deleted)
Entity13 4 months ago#260
Four more dungeon runs on Smn until Smn/Sch is 90, and the second trio of Trust characters will be 89. Then I will start on Sam, I guess. At least my caster dps will be done leveling, so I can tidy up my armory space a little.

I've decided to start using the daily pvp roulette to get the remaining tanks to 90 as well; or at least part of the way there. It's doubtful I'll get the necessary victories for one or two of the pvp mounts I'm closest to getting, but we'll see.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy XIV: Stormthread