• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. a married woman i was sleeping with is now pregnant, ok? ama

User Info: ClarkDuke

ClarkDuke
2 months ago#351
what the f***, indeed, ok?

but i will not laugh at the misfortunes of a man, who finds himself down on his luck, ok?
(edited 2 months ago)

ClarkDuke
2 months ago#352
well i’m here with good friends and we’ve been helping her move the rest of her belongings into the new apartment. along with comforting her during these very difficult times, since he’s trying to sell everything they owned for alcohol, ok?

regarding his situation, taco bell finally had him forcefully removed from their premises. he was last seen lurking around the local middle schools, ok?

User Info: FatBecky

FatBecky
2 months ago#353
cut her out of your life, not your problem.

ClarkDuke
2 months ago#354
FatBecky posted...
cut her out of your life, not your problem.
i agree, especially on the part of her soon to be ex’s repulsive prepubescent obsession. but as an honorable man, i feel i have a duty to the child until the dna tests prove otherwise, ok?

it simply feels right, like what every powerful, erect, sober and downright positive role model should aim for, ok?

User Info: Aculo

Aculo
2 months ago#355
hey clark, she had a few more of her things she needed moved out, and she couldn't get in contact with you (i think you've been busy on set again?), so she sent me a text. i'm in town again on business, so i ended up helping her out... quite a bit, ok?

like, i helped her for hours. she even helped me a good amount, ok?

i hope you're alright with the help i gave her. i wouldn't have helped so much if i knew you were available. i'm sure you two have talked since, but she was really begging for it, and you know me. i am always available to help, ok?
ok?
(edited 2 months ago)

ClarkDuke
2 months ago#356
Aculo posted...
hey clark, she had a few more of her things she needed moved out, and she couldn't get in contact with you (i think you've been busy on set again?), so she sent me a text. i'm in town again on business, so i ended up helping her out... quite a bit, ok?

like, i helped her for hours. she even helped me a good amount, ok?

i hope you're alright with the help i gave her. i wouldn't have helped so much if i knew you were available. i'm sure you two have talked since, but she was really begging for it, and you know me. i am always available to help, ok?
thank for helping her out, i had to deal with very important business meetings on set, ok?

with that said, she really does need a lot of help. she has told me it’s comforting for her to be in the presence of powerful men who ensure her needs are met, ok?

Aculo
2 months ago#357
ClarkDuke posted...
she has told me it’s comforting for her to be in the presence of powerful men who ensure her needs are met, ok?
it has to be a nice change for what she was used to for so long, ok?
ok?

ClarkDuke
2 months ago#358
Aculo posted...
it has to be a nice change for what she was used to for so long, ok?
oh i agree, he was impotent, emotionally of course. she also said it was unsurprising he couldn't see the divorce coming, ok?

recently he’s been living in the closet at his parents and drinking the day away in it, ok?

ClarkDuke
1 month ago#359
quick update, it appears he was arrested for showing up partially nude and harassing visitors at a busy children’s park. he was unsurprisingly, heavily intoxicated and was suffering from heatstroke. i am so glad she was able to escape the mess that will soon be her ex-husband, ok?

Aculo
1 month ago#360
Clark, congratulations, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told me everything, and we're all so proud of you. Good for you for actually being there to help deliver the baby when the "father" was too drunk and being inappropriate in front of children to even show up, ok?

When you get a chance, let us all know what happened. I'm dying to hear all about it. You're already killing it as a dad, ok?
ok?
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. a married woman i was sleeping with is now pregnant, ok? ama
  • Post New Message