• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Life After Geeks

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#311
The Wave Master posted...
There is a giant hole in the left side of my stomach. It hurts and I can barely move.

Ick. You mean in just the organ itself or a hole going outside the body? Either way sounds like hell.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
1 month ago#312
It's a giant crater on the left side of my stomach covered with a bandage. I won't get the wound vac until Tuesday morning. In the meantime Scarlett has to dig into my stomach, remove the dirty bandages, pit in clean ones,, and then cover it back up every day until Tuesday. Stupid insurance won't let me put the machine on me until it's approved and cleared. It's about 4 inches deep hole that is about another 4 inches wide. The wife wouldn't let me see it or take a picture of it for me, fearing would get depressed, which means it's pretty damn bad.

I've veen running a low fever on and off all day, and had nausea for the last three days. Today has been the first day I haven't vomited all of my food and drink back up after consumption.

I came to talk about Evo getting canned because Joey couldn't keep his hands to himself, or his privates in his pants, but giant stomach wounds are cool too.
We are who we choose to be.

Zeus
1 month ago#313
Sideshow Collectibles is kinda branching out. Latest email blast included a figma Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising). Not sure what the f*** they're doing there, since they have it listed as $108 when the MSRP is nowhere near that high and it seems to be a re-release so it should be close to MSRP.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

Zeus
1 month ago#314
Watched The Platform on NF a few weeks ago. Great concept and cool scifi setting, but it was generally a colossal bore.

Basically it's a vertical prison (which is a tremendously impractical design) where each floor consists of a cell with two prisoners and a gap running from the top of the structure to the bottom where, once a day, a platform containing food slowly descends floor by floor, stopping at each one for a few minutes.

While the most obvious interpretation of the theme might that of a criticism of so-called trickle-down economics (since the top floors eat very well, the middle floors get their leftovers, those below them get the scraps, and often nothing reaches the people towards the bottom), you get a bit more going on and the characters themselves frequently discuss the system.

As you might expect, there's murder and cannibalism but, despite that, things just feel so unbelievably dull. The action is relatively subdued and the dialogue is pretty weak, partly because it's translated (and the dub frequently differs from the sub)
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: Far-Queue

Far-Queue
1 month ago#315
Marvel bought the Alien and Predator rights from Dark Horse:

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-alien-predator-aliens-comics-franchise
https://i.imgur.com/ZwO4qO2.gifv
Bluer than velvet was the night... Softer than satin was the light... From the stars...

Zeus
1 month ago#316
Well, we've seen Predator vs Batman (and Superman?), now I guess we'll be able to see Predator vs Spider-Man and Wolverine.
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: Far-Queue

Far-Queue
1 month ago#317
Zeus posted...
Well, we've seen Predator vs Batman (and Superman?), now I guess we'll be able to see Predator vs Spider-Man and Wolverine.
Dude did you see the Predator v Iron Man pic in the link?

It's just a tease but still it looks rad
https://i.imgur.com/ZwO4qO2.gifv
Bluer than velvet was the night... Softer than satin was the light... From the stars...
(edited 1 month ago)

Zeus
1 month ago#318
I don't find the prospect of that cross-over as exciting. Iron Man vs Aliens would be great, though.
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#319
Doctor Manhattan vs. Bugs Bunny
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
1 month ago#320
Predator v. Any superhero just seems dumb when the first two times we've seen a Predator, the first one suicides after being outsmarted by a commando, and the second was tracked across LA by a beat cop.

Predator v Alien I understand, but superpowered humans and heroes with what amounts to magitech gadgets? Meh.
The SBA has closed for business, we thank you for your patronage Assassins.
~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Life After Geeks
  • Topic Closed