• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXIX

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
2 months ago#11
so it turns out, i actually got suspended because microsoft completely f***ed up the codes they gave out.

so at first, you'd claim the rewards but they wouldn't actually work in the game. so they took them down while they fixed them. then they came back, and they worked.

but as it turns out, after they came back, they actually gave you a completely new code. so, to sega and the game, it looks like you exploited and redeemed two codes for the item packages.

meanwhile, people were actually exploiting this by creating new accounts to get those codes. if you saw above, i actually was asking if anyone was going to use theirs so i could use another one, though no one ever gave one to me.

so even though i only got one reward package, the game thinks i got two due to a f***up from microsoft, even though i did actually try and get more codes to use.
plop

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
2 months ago#12
Damn, that Sucks Bulbasaur, did they fix it and un-lock you?

Btw, I'm seriously jelous you are getting to play right now. I almost bought an xbox one just to play, and kinda wish I had at this point since I'm stuck at home.

I keep checking every day for a PC release but still have not heard anything besides maybe between april and July........cry.
Agatha "Your naked and they are nuns, it's not your eyes they're not looking at."
Glowing Elephant "Stonehedge was a sex thing."

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
2 months ago#13
no?

it's about a 0.03% chance i even hear back from them before the suspension is over, even lower that they would overturn it.
plop

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#14
Bulbasaur posted...
no?

it's about a 0.03% chance i even hear back from them before the suspension is over, even lower that they would overturn it.
They should more than overturn it, you should get some level of compensation (like say, pants). Especially if this happened to a lot of people.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
2 months ago#15
that sucks big time
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 months ago#16
I don't like this latest season of My Hero Academia. It's moving too fast. They just got their license last season and now they're taking out the yakuza. They introduced chisaki, night eye, and lemillion, just so they can be killed/depowered.
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
2 months ago#17
Bulbasaur posted...
no?

Guess they hire Gamefaqs mods >_>
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: Game_Grumps

Game_Grumps
2 months ago#18
JOExHIGASHI posted...
I don't like this latest season of My Hero Academia. It's moving too fast. They just got their license last season and now they're taking out the yakuza. They introduced chisaki, night eye, and lemillion, just so they can be killed/depowered.

sounds like it's following the manga then
consume
prilosec

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#19
JOExHIGASHI posted...

That happened in the manga.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
2 months ago#20
My interest has been waning ever since the Yakuza arc ended. The following villain was a fun breather arc, but I've been losing steam since then.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXIX
  • Post New Message