• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy XIV: A Thread Reborn

User Info: papercup

papercup
1 month ago#101
Apparently I'm garbage at everything because I found people to fill, but this pissed off other people in the static because they had their own ideas how to handle things and they didn't tell me, so now I have to fill more spots. :) And this is on top of running a second static for BLU stuff for my FC. Oh and people in the savage static know people in the BLU static and told them not to raid with me because they're salty so now I have to fill people for both statics. :) Not my fault 2 people quit the savage static at the last minute and I kinda just got thrust into the leadership role because I didn't think anyone else wanted to do it.
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

papercup
1 month ago#102
New raid is fantastic! There wasn't a fight I didn't like. This savage tier should be a lot of fun.

papercup
1 month ago#103
I've never had to talk to a GM before, but they were really friendly and helpful. In Ruby EX this random bard was acting like an a******, claiming he didn't know what savage was, while wearing eden's gate savage gear, and wearing an ultimate weapon and an ultimate title. And when I'd try to explain mechanics, he was not helpful, going "I don't know what that is!" and clearly like mocking me. So we get to phase 2, and I'm explaining the mechanics. And before we even pull this bard goes "Dis fight is too hawd. :(" and drops. So this guy just intentionally wasted our time for s***s and giggles. Hope he gets suspended and it f***s up his prog.

But yeah I was surprised how fast the GM got back to me, they were super helpful. And after our conversation was done, they were like "Go forth, Paper Cup, throw wide the gates! Restore the darkness! Save the world!" which is so cheesy but so cool. XD

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
1 month ago#104
I have a working macro that can HQ the i480 gear with NQ mats as long as rng doesn't screw me on a poorly timed Poor condition. One or two HQ mats, which are easy to get, can nullify that risk. As a result I made seven weapons, including two for Rioka.

Now I need to make some gear so my main jobs will feel useful in current content.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

papercup
1 month ago#105
I have like 150 solutions, make me something sometime? :o

Also I got the ocean fishing minion but not the mount. It's neat, I got the 400 fish variety achievement from it. Just wish the fish were more valuable. Everything has a desynth score of 1, and a sell price of like 3-15 gil, and are market prohibited. The rewards are not good outside of the achievements lol. But I think it's probably the best way to level fsh atm.

And 2 days later I finally cleared Ruby. It should NOT have taken that long, but pugs. Phase 1 is harder. Phase 2 is stupid easy once you see what's going on. Hardest part in phase 2 is the dps check on comets, since you have to just get in there and do it and there's little room for error.

Entity13
1 month ago#106
papercup posted...
I have like 150 solutions, make me something sometime? :o

Bring the other mats, and I can. =)

Entity13
1 month ago#107
My War, Gnb, Whm, and Sch are now i470 thanks to the 480 gear I made them. I still need to make gear for Bard, and over time I'll be getting tome gear for those other slots. For now I am content with my mains (plus Gnb) being able to run content.

As stated before, once Gnb is 480+, I will set up some RathEx farms for leveled-and-geared tanks who are interested. Until then, I have a normal mode trial and Eden to catch up on.

Entity13
1 month ago#108
I've spent some Allegory on a belt for my Bard already, and have some mats gathered already for some pieces I mean to craft for the physical ranged jobs. I'm hoping it'll be enough to push Brd to 470 so I have that as an option when doing more relevant content.

Speaking of which, I need to do Ruby nm and Eden 5-8 normal. Of course my work schedule has to get in the way a wee bit, but hopefully I can get Eden done, at least, before the weekly reset.

papercup
1 month ago#109
Yeah you have plenty of time before reset.

Also Tao and I, just got the FSH mount, woot!

Entity13
1 month ago#110
Eden 5-8 normal cleared. I got a drop from each, allowing me to replace three of my retainer's i350 slots with i480, as well as the Ryne minion. I also made the desired gear for my Bard, bringing that job up to i473; the remaining slots will be covered via allegory tome gear over time like with the tanks and healers.

I still gotta do Ruby normal too. =p
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy XIV: A Thread Reborn
  • Post New Message