• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World

User Info: papercup

papercup
1 month ago#81
Sabin just suplexed himself. It missed.
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

User Info: BTB

BTB
1 month ago#82
The "can't be suplexed" flag has been repurposed in Brave New World - literally everything can be suplexed.

It is affected by blind, however, which is how Sabin would have missed himself.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

papercup
1 month ago#83
How much HP does Dadaluma have? I got a desperation attack on him that did over 2k damage, and he didn't die, and this is after fighting him for like 10 minutes, and using sap and slow and all that.

BTB
1 month ago#84
Dadaluma has 15,000 HP.

Who all's in your party?
(edited 1 month ago)

papercup
1 month ago#85
Locke, Edgar, Celes, Cyan. In Hindsight, I probably should have left Cyan and taken Shadow. Dadaluma took a very long time to kill. Everyone is between 13 and 15. And even in the back row and defending, his Jump and Spoon attacks were destroying people.

papercup
1 month ago#86
Actually... maybe I'm mistaken, I thought Dispatch applied a slow, but maybe I'm dumb. At the very least I know Drill applies sap.

BTB
1 month ago#87
Jump should not OHKO a defending character unless it's Gau. And Dispatch is a really good way of doing damage to him, but in that team Celes is your main slow-setter.
Got the the floating continent after beating ultros/iaf. I took cyan, terra, strago. Let's see how tricky this is

papercup
1 month ago#89
Did a bunch of power leveling then fought Ultros in the opera house. Got everybody to like 17. That was really easy. Also I have like idk 5 ELs? There is a way to respec later, right?

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#90
What about the Hate Hate Hate line
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
  • Post New Message