• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World

User Info: MinPa

MinPa
1 month ago#71
bump

User Info: BTB

BTB
1 month ago#72
ScarletWarrior posted...
Dude this is impressive and I will definitely try this out next on my next playthrough of the game.

Let me know how it goes!
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Molitheus

Molitheus
1 month ago#73
Is this game safe to download and play on your phone?
There will be death Harv-5
You wouldnt wanna eat me anyways, you'd only get the runs. Got it Fools?

BTB
1 month ago#74
Sure. You'll just have to find a patching utility that works on phones or patch it on a computer.
still haven't played more, but bumping this because it's awesome and everyone should play it

User Info: Llanthana

Llanthana
1 month ago#76
Thanks again BTB, was wanting to play it again and a new update is just the reason to

BTB
1 month ago#77
Glad to help o/

User Info: papercup

papercup
1 month ago#78
Finally got to sit down with this for a couple hours.
Keep in mind I only kind of glanced at the patch notes. >_>
I've definitely had more trouble with this than I ever had in the original version. I actually have to use items and plan out my turns lol. It seems that Interceptor shows up more often, and he really packs a punch.
I'm probably a bit underleveled. Did Terra's and Locke's stories, just got to the military base and met Cyan in Sabin's story. About level 9 right now. All the bosses I've fought so far were pretty tough, and took quite a while to kill. I kinda want to just get through the rest of these early bits so I can get some Espers and start messing around with those systems.

I think in the Hell Angel boss I saw the tapir more times than I ever have in all my previous playthroughs combined. Even with just spamming Runic, Celes fell asleep a few times. lol

I'm probably just bad. But Final Fantasy is also not really known for being difficult.
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

BTB
1 month ago#79
papercup posted...
But Final Fantasy is also not really known for being difficult.

In a nutshell, this. We have one player who has never played vanilla FF6 before and he's been performing amazingly (he posted earlier in this thread - Jerhman is his name). And I attribute that to the lack of preconceptions about the game that he's had to unlearn from the vanilla game.

User Info: papercup

papercup
1 month ago#80
Achievement Unlocked: Suplexed a train!

I'm surprised that still works. I also tried using a phoenix down on it and it seems I can't even target it. Nice!
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
  • Post New Message