• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World

User Info: Far-Queue

Far-Queue
1 month ago#41
Nice I'll have to look into that 🤙
https://i.imgur.com/ZwO4qO2.gifv
Bluer than velvet was the night... Softer than satin was the light... From the stars...

User Info: BTB

BTB
1 month ago#42
Last I heard, Katy was running low on labels so there is a temporary "out of stock" message on the site... that should be fixed soon, though.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia
Are there any new/not in the original game missables before the floating continent? Don't mean tiny stuff, just don't wanna miss a new esper or something that wasn't originally in the WoB

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#44
I believe the only thing permanently missable in the WoB is the Water Rondo dance for Mog, and the Cave of Narshe rages before Locke's scenario.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
(edited 1 month ago)

BTB
1 month ago#45
ReggieTheReckless posted...
Are there any new/not in the original game missables before the floating continent? Don't mean tiny stuff, just don't wanna miss a new esper or something that wasn't originally in the WoB

Just Water Rondo and a select few rage formations you may have possibly missed.

Gau has 35 WoB rages.
Yeah, as much as I like the veldt changes, haven't focused on Gau so he's getting the short end of the stick this run. Sorry, little green buddy!

BTB
1 month ago#47
Yeah, you haven't played since we implemented a LOT of the QoL rage stuff, have you?
I hadn't played it since the first few releases, so yeah I'm sure there's a ton of new stuff or changed stuff I wouldn't even notice
I still haven't done the floating continent. I know grinding isn't necessary, but I feel like I want to get every party members learnable spells out of the way before I go
We love you BTB!
Disney: We want to push diversity and inclusivity!
Also Disney: Edit out those two girls kissing! We can't show that in Asia!
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
  • Post New Message