• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
k, time to grind a bit for esper levels, replace cyan with someone else, buy phoenix downs and other meds, and give atma another try

User Info: BTB

BTB
1 month ago#102
Godspeed
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia
yeah, setzer in the mix instead of cyan worked wonders for more cure 2, reraise, regen goodness. I still hate status effects! ha
Oof at the first dragon I found in mount zozo

gotta come back for that
papercup posted...
There is a way to respec later, right?
Snap there is?
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

BTB
4 weeks ago#106
There is, yeah. Just talk around to everyone and you'll find it.
BTB posted...
There is, yeah. Just talk around to everyone and you'll find it.
Hoping to get this playing on my PSP. Give that thing some use again. Thanks for your hard work.
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

User Info: papercup

papercup
4 weeks ago#108
Got to Thamasa. The game got a lot easier after getting magicite. Dadaluma has by far been the toughest boss for me so far. Though I suspect that will change once I go to the floating continent/world of ruin lol
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

BTB
4 weeks ago#109
FrndNhbrHdCEman posted...
Hoping to get this playing on my PSP. Give that thing some use again. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks for playing, Makes the work worth it.

papercup posted...
Got to Thamasa. The game got a lot easier after getting magicite. Dadaluma has by far been the toughest boss for me so far. Though I suspect that will change once I go to the floating continent/world of ruin lol

The difficulty goes up and down as you progress. The Southern Continent is actually seen as a massive difficulty spike because I expect players to actually USE the shiny new toys they were given and they tend to want to hoard their MP and just rely on their regular skills.
spikes for me: dadaluma just because he took a while and had hp, floating continent (the whole thing, even getting there and the ship fights), and so far the world of ruin i met a dragon and went pop and thats as far as ive seen
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World
  • Post New Message