• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#181
Yeah I do remember Saiki K being a bit difficult to follow with subs at times. Lots of times two or more characters are shouting things at the same time. Still hilarious though.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#182
I will say that I prefer the new VA for the gyaru, who now sounds super-cute. (Or is it a new VA? idk, sounds different than what I remember.)
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#183
Well, it was only six episodes long, the quality was kinda so-so, and they under-utilized the cast, but that Saiki season at least ended pretty well considering that the sixth episode acted as an epilogue for the previous storylines where we got to see what happened after Saiki gave up his powers... and it was a pretty neat resolution up until things returned to the status quo. Granted, in terms of chronology, it kinda feels like that should have been the *first* episode of Re-Awakened instead of the last, but whatever.

One of these days I might check out the manga, although all of those manga sites keep getting axed or trying to go legit which is like getting axed but worse.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
4 weeks ago#184
Yea, that half season of saiki was pretty lackluster. I loved the joke where When the group members kept pawning responsiblity over something to each other, and Hairo entrusted it to Nendou; Everyone blamed Hairo instead of Nendou.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#185
Haven't really mentioned the doctors lately but f*** them. So content to let patients suffer without even trying to help. My neurologist gave up on me. "I have no idea what to do with you". Then f***ing get out the books, make some calls, do something. Doctors are just robots designed to fill in a spreadsheet for each patient. The spreadsheet is the real doctor and it's not a very good one.

I might have MCAS and of course theres one guy in the state that deals with that and the soonest appointment is in f***ing july assuming I live that long. The only reason I know I might have it is because of research me and my mom have done that of course the doctors I see have no idea about. He basically said it's not even worth figuring out whats wrong with me cause there won't be a treatment. Actual subhuman filth that deserves death. f*** doctors. I would be so happy if I could just kill them all (which I won't do, my life matters to me). It's sickening how they think so highly of themselves. This is like my real life villain backstory before I go insane and try to reset the world or some s***. How did this happen? How are there not doctors willing to try and cure their patients? Why did they even pick this career choice? How do they sleep at night knowing they could make such a difference and yet choose not to? Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?

Sigh. It's just wasted energy. I can't make a difference either. Not sick like I am now. Down to 146 lbs and dropping, albeit slowly now. Feel random extreme heat and I twitch randomly and am in pain a lot of the time. Food still ruins me. Even a small amount of meat yesterday had me hurting for hours. Liver enzymes still high. Pretty much everything either too high or too low in my last blood test. Randomly get super fatigued and unable to feel emotions or think much. Kinda feels like my brain just isn't getting enough blood. Hands and feet freezing, can't sweat. Can't go out alone, can't drive. I didn't go outside once for over a month. The only people that care can't help and the only people that can help don't care. I don't even know why I'm so attached to living still. Some part of me is just coded to think life is worth living despite all the evidence to the contrary. Lucky me I guess.

In happier news, I started beastars and it's real good so far so theres that I guess.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX
4 weeks ago#186
I got Dragon Quest VIII on my 3DS last week because I'm never going to find a working model 50002 PS2 for sale to use as a replacement for my dead system.

Anyway, I finally got up to where I was on the PS2, I have my boat. I also levelled up too much. When I got Jessica (L9), the other two were L13. When I got Angelo, the first two were L20 and L18 for Jessica. And now everyone is over L20. Shame the Liquid Metal Slimes never stay still long enough to die. I only got one so far.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care
http://backloggery.com/DeltaBladeXNZ - https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeltaBladeX

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 weeks ago#187
DeltaBladeX posted...
I got Dragon Quest VIII on my 3DS last week because I'm never going to find a working model 50002 PS2 for sale to use as a replacement for my dead system.

Anyway, I finally got up to where I was on the PS2, I have my boat. I also levelled up too much. When I got Jessica (L9), the other two were L13. When I got Angelo, the first two were L20 and L18 for Jessica. And now everyone is over L20. Shame the Liquid Metal Slimes never stay still long enough to die. I only got one so far.

Isn't there more content in that version anyway? I would love a full remake that also fixes the alchemy system and drop rate for the extremely rare drops.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX
4 weeks ago#188
Revelation34 posted...
Isn't there more content in that version anyway? I would love a full remake that also fixes the alchemy system and drop rate for the extremely rare drops.

In all my checks of the eShop, the 3DS version hasn't gone on sale since release other than a 30% off My Nintendo voucher that I used to get it down to $56. PS2s tend to be cheaper than that and would let me play all my games.
I'm not lazy, I just don't care
http://backloggery.com/DeltaBladeXNZ - https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeltaBladeX

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#189
I started reading "Kimi no Okasan o Boku ni Kudasai," about a part timer in his early twenties who likes an older coworker, a single mother. He goes in cocky, saying he'd make her happy and her child "doesn't matter" to him, but his bubble is quickly burst by the reality of her life, what she needs, and that she probably doesn't even have room in her life for dating. There's only a few chapters out, but it's nice.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: Reject

Reject
4 weeks ago#190
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Actual subhuman filth that deserves death. f*** doctors. I would be so happy if I could just kill them all (which I won't do, my life matters to me). It's sickening how they think so highly of themselves. This is like my real life villain backstory before I go insane and try to reset the world or some s***. How did this happen? How are there not doctors willing to try and cure their patients? Why did they even pick this career choice? How do they sleep at night knowing they could make such a difference and yet choose not to? Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?
they did try though
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII
  • Post New Message