• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII
oof, I love FFXII! I could watch Ashe walk around in that outfit all day long!
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#162
T0ffee posted...
Hmm... FF12 is a lot harder to get into than I thought.

I've only played for like 5 hours though and I only have the 1 character.

I know it'll open up once I get more members, but the different combat style will take some getting used to.
It REALLY gets better once gambits are introduced. That lets you automate much of combat and build strategies and thats where the combat becomes fun. It's very tedious early on when you just manually attacking everything and thats about it.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
3 weeks ago#163
So Beastars, It's got some really well made characters and interesting themes. That's all you need to know. It doesn't take long to get used to its aesthetic.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
3 weeks ago#164
Early FF12 is really slow, yeah. They try to frontload way too much plot.
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#165
So...I like ishuzoku reviewers quite a lot. It's pretty dumb ecchi but I find it oddly enjoyable. Can't wait for more.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
3 weeks ago#166
I'm watching Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks and I find it really jarring how the main character randomly suddenly acts like a complete a****** to his mom just because she's clingy.

And I understand that the whole point is everyone who was chosen for this game has relationship issues with their mom, but his behavior changes from being normal to suddenly being an ass to his mom and mom only. He doesn't act like this towards anyone else.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. Those who seek justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it.

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
3 weeks ago#167
Yeah, his sudden attitude whiplash was obnoxious. I should probably go finish that show sometime even though I know it'll probably just be ok.
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
3 weeks ago#168
Anyone wanna rec Black Clover? If so, a good ep to stop at (end of the latest finished arc) would also be appreciated.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: helIy

helIy
3 weeks ago#169
I don't have anything to read.

I've read generally everything that interests me now, and I can't really find anything new. If I do, there's usually only like, a handful of chapters, and it's a monthly series.

I really hate monthly series, even if most of the ones I like are that. Yeah, the chapters are generally much longer, but like, I don't feel like that justifies having to wait a month for a new one. It's just large downtime, and plot moves either at a snails pace, or entirely way too fast.

And then they ALSO go on hiatuses, like weekly series do occasionally. THAT pisses me off the most. Like you have an entire f***in' MONTH. And you're SKIPPING ONE.
Fed unto the axioms,
and I fell upon the Earth and ran.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#170
dragon504 posted...
Anyone wanna rec Black Clover?

No. Crunchyroll keeps trying to sell that show as the next big shounen title, but all it does is get on my nerves.

-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII
  • Post New Message