• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
1 month ago#1
i made this topic just to tell you all to play baldr sky again, because at 90 hours in, i finally finished the main story, and it blows everything else out of the water. it's like if muvluv started out alternative levels of hype and just kept getting better

play baldr sky
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: AllstarSniper32

AllstarSniper32
1 month ago#2
Baldr?
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#3
I didn't even notice the other topic was close to finished.

I've been catching up on Conan again. Really wish they would quit playing games and be honest with Sera, since she already freaking knows and can take care of herself just fine. Though I suppose since she's so close to the case herself, she could potentially go out and do something reckless.

I'll probably watch Tokyo Godfathers tonight or tomorrow; forgot to watch it around Christmas. And I'll be ringing in the new year beating Kingdom Hearts III again. For 2018 I beat KH1 and 2019 I beat Dream Drop Distance.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#4
Pop Quiz!

A friend tells you "Hey you like that anime stuff right? Explain this."

https://i.imgur.com/BqGahJi.jpg

What do you say?

In other news I'm at around 30 hours in Final Fantasy X and I reached the Calm Lands.

All I have to say is f*** the chocobo races.

This really brings down my opinion of the game as a whole.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: AllstarSniper32

AllstarSniper32
1 month ago#5
T0ffee posted...
This really brings down my opinion of the game as a whole.
But...why? They aren't a necessity of the game right?
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#6
T0ffee posted...
What do you say?
Explain what a trap is, or what the f*** in general?
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#7
AllstarSniper32 posted...
But...why? They aren't a necessity of the game right?

It is if you want to 100% the game or just want to get the celestial weapons.

I can understand locking the best stuff behind a long sidequest or a tough boss, but gating it behind an obnoxious minigame; like the heavily luck based races, or tedious stuff with an instant lose condition like the lightning dodging, is just bad game design.

Honestly it really wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the godawful ps2 era controls. (Or if the lightning dodging was cumulative instead of consecutive)

keyblader1985 posted...
Explain what a trap is, or what the f*** in general?

Just curious to see different people's reactions.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#8
T0ffee posted...
All I have to say is f*** the chocobo races.

Agreed. That is the most I have cursed at a game since the NES version of Ghosts 'n' Goblins.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#9
I only even remember the lightning dodging. At least it's bulls***tery left a lasting impression on me.

I just finished up cautious hero. It had a surprisingly strong finish and S2 hook. Considering the show is essentially one gimmick repeated in different scenarios, I really thought it'd fall off the more episodes I saw but they managed to make it engaging. It's still not like a perfect anime or anything, just a solid watch.

Not sure if I want to finish up shokugeki no souma next or go to vinland saga.

Man, it's so depressing that the year is ending and I'm still no closer to being cured than 8 months ago. My weight continues to drop even though I've slowed it somewhat. I'm down under 150 lbs. I despise the medical system so thoroughly, I probably couldn't design it to be worse. I've been feeling so hot lately and it sucks. It's like my skin is freezing but my core is on fire. Probably months before the important test I need and even then I highly doubt the results will be useful. My GP wants to remove my gallbladder despite the GI and surgeon both saying thats a terrible idea and the GP even said it has no risk or downside. What the f***? It feels so hopeless like I'm surrounded by incompetent uncaring egomaniacs that can't even be assed to pretend to be good at their jobs.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#10
Been watching Dr. Stone.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVIII
  • Post New Message