• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. I'm obsessed with tea

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
3 weeks ago#91
Yesterday night's tea: rebrewed a cup of the yixing black tea. Was too weak, and not very enjoyable, only drank half of it. Made another pint of chamomile.

Today's tea: Two pints of chamomile. I sweetened one pint.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.
eating4fun posted...
Yesterday night's tea: rebrewed a cup of the yixing black tea. Was too weak, and not very enjoyable, only drank half of it. Made another pint of chamomile.

Today's tea: Two pints of chamomile. I sweetened one pint.

Chamomile is not tea. It's all herbs. There's no tea in it at all.
Just sayin'.
Currently playing: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
3 weeks ago#93
don't waste the tea. drink it all, lol

(I did see some black tea in the store, i might try some tomorrow)
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

eating4fun
3 weeks ago#94
_EggplantWizard posted...
Chamomile is not tea. It's all herbs. There's no tea in it at all.
Just sayin'.

You don't think I know that? If I say tisane, people are going to be confused because tisane isn't in common vernacular.

Anyways. Today's tea: A pint of a Chinese black tea blend for work, and a pint of masala chai with dinner.

eating4fun
3 weeks ago#95
Today's tea: Pint of presumably Assam black tea for work. I somehow brewed it notably well. Think I used less leaf and brewed it longer? Maybe my taste/smell is no longer whack from being sick?

Also, pint of masala chai after dinner.

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
3 weeks ago#96
I had raspberry passion black tea and peach passion black tea since there was no coffee again. The raspberry one was really good.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Dynalo

Dynalo
3 weeks ago#97
I've been drinking boatloads of Earl grey recently. Just lots and lots of Earl grey.
Assassins do it from behind.

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
3 weeks ago#98
Dynalo posted...
I've been drinking boatloads of Earl grey recently. Just lots and lots of Earl grey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
3 weeks ago#99
I love tea. Drink at least two/three cups of black tea a day. Nothing too fancy and I've cut out the milk and sugar in recent years. Love it.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: PKMNsony

PKMNsony
3 weeks ago#100
Just started drinking tea a few weeks ago and I feel good. I feel more energetic and less tired all the time. Anyone else have a similar experience when they started drinking tea? I'm sure it's a combination of a few things, but I think tea definitely played a big part in that.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. I'm obsessed with tea
  • Post New Message