• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. I'm obsessed with tea

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
1 month ago#121
Today's tea: Pint of Earl Grey while at work. For work, pint of generic Assam, but I tried to use a tiny amount of lemon because all other attempts at using lemon were less than ideal. This was the worst attempt at using lemon. I counted 12 drops of lemon juice. It tasted weakly of lemon, and the tea flavor was still completely washed out. But the worst thing is, it tasted like a mediocre tomato. The slight acidic taste was really off putting. I'ma try something else tomorrow.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

eating4fun
1 month ago#122
Today's tea: Pint of generic black tea, used half a lemon with it, and sweetened it with honey. It was acceptable, but still not what I like. It was like hot iced tea. My mission to make black tea with lemon is now accomplished.

User Info: Dynalo

Dynalo
1 month ago#123
Been drinking a bunch of Chinese black tea.

I tend to use the same leaves throughout the day. The first cup is super strong, moreso than most teas. Any cups after that are obviously much more mild.
Assassins do it from behind.

eating4fun
1 month ago#124
Went too long without posting, hard to recall.

Yesterday's tea: 1 pint of black tea, forgot the specifics.

Today's tea: 1 pint Chinese blend for work. 1 pint Ceylon at home.

Dynalo
1 month ago#125
Drank a lot of creme caramel rooibos tea today.

eating4fun
1 month ago#126
Just remembered, that tea that I couldn't recall. Rwanda black tea, and I brewed using too much tea leaf because it was very one note. I remember this now because today, I brewed the same tea exceptionally well. I think It's because the brewing temperature was lower because I let the kettle sit for 5-10 minutes.

Also made 1 pint of Earl Grey while at work. It's actually pretty good with dairy creamer. Bergamot tastes a lot better with some kinda milk/cream.

Also, 1 pint of a Chinese blend home from work.

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
1 month ago#127
eating4fun posted...
Bergamot tastes a lot better with some kinda milk/cream.

Bloody heathen.
The SBA has closed for business, we thank you for your patronage Assassins.
~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

Dynalo
1 month ago#128
English toffee pu'erh tea today.

eating4fun
1 month ago#129
Today's tea: 1 Pint of Chinese black tea blend for work, 1 pint of Earl Grey + sugar/cream at work.

eating4fun
1 month ago#130
Today's tea: 1 Pint of Chinese black tea blend for work. Regretted not making another pint at work when I had the chance.

Oh, and had a pint of rooibos tea last night.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. I'm obsessed with tea
  • Post New Message