• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What are some of the most satisfying or cathartic REVENGE scenes in Movies / TV?

User Info: Far-Queue

Far-Queue
2 months ago#11
When Betty announces she's in love with a nerd and joins ranks with the Tri-Lambs to chastise the Alpha Betas
https://i.imgur.com/ZwO4qO2.gifv
Bluer than velvet was the night... Softer than satin was the light... From the stars...

User Info: tablue

tablue
2 months ago#12
Game of Thrones
Trial of Petyr Baelish
Ramsay Bolton's loyal hounds
"You can't comprehend the mind of an idiot." ~doctorine, One Piece

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
2 months ago#13
Basically the entirety of You’re Next, where the woman goes and exacts revenge on all of the slasher murderers (including her husband) who killed everyone that went with her on her trip.
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif
"The worst posts on this site come from accounts that have been for either 15 minutes, or 15+ years" -Zado19

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
2 months ago#14
I could have saved her, but I didn't.
Congrats to Advokaiser, the Guru Champ!

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
2 months ago#15
spooky96 posted...
I could have saved her, but I didn't.

Dude.., I remember that. Even for "Heisenberg," that was cold.
Money is overrated...

shipwreckers
2 months ago#16
tablue posted...
Game of Thrones
Trial of Petyr Baelish
Ramsay Bolton's loyal hounds

Good Lord, I forgot about GoT. Heck, we could make an entire topic just for that show alone. It's arguable that Arya Stark's entire character arc is just a string of satisfying revenge stories.
Money is overrated...

User Info: reason

reason
2 months ago#17
I'm partial to when Walt goes to get his $35K from Tuco. "You're wrong about one thing,....this isn't meth." And when he kicks that kids leg in in the store. Man, that whole series is chock full of GOLD!
"Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear?! - Lucus - Empire Records

shipwreckers
1 month ago#18
reason posted...
I'm partial to when Walt goes to get his $35K from Tuco. "You're wrong about one thing,....this isn't meth." And when he kicks that kids leg in in the store. Man, that whole series is chock full of GOLD!

I concur with that. Freakin awesome scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5wpigdBfK8
Money is overrated...

User Info: Smarkil

Smarkil
1 month ago#19
Law Abiding Citizen is perty good
I promise that if the game stinks I will make a topic about how I hate it and you can all laugh at me - Mead on Fallout 76

User Info: Sarcasthma

Sarcasthma
1 month ago#20
Get Out where the protagonist kills the family.
What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?
A pickpocket snatches your watch.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. What are some of the most satisfying or cathartic REVENGE scenes in Movies / TV?
  • Post New Message