• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Geek+: Streaming Nerdy Nostalgia in 480i

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#301
Superman Smashes the Klan has been surprisingly good so far
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
I feel like I enjoyed this more than I should have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nocsoez3RW4
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#303
Haha, same background as the AEW Bash At the Beach event ... and, y'know, every synthwave music video on You Tube. Still cool, though.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmHkx9P19hg

Still better than the sequels.

I_Abibde
1 month ago#305
Godzilla marathon on the Comet channel (via local and Sling TV). Rewatched Son of Godzilla for the first time in ages, and I thought that it did not sound quite like I remember. (I watched that on VHS many times as a kid, so it stuck with me.) So I looked it up, and I was right: The English dub that I watched back in the day is not the same one that is shown on TV nowadays.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#306
Just read a Shazam comic featuring King Kid and all I can think is how the f*** is this a new character? This seems like a concept that should have been in DC ages ago.

Then I glanced at Inferior Five (I guess it's a new run of a concept?) which seemed interesting so I wiki'd it and... apparently it was a limited run that got an early cancellation. Instead of 12 issues, it only got 6.

Also, in general this has reminded me how short comics are =x I mean, the individual issues, not just the runs.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#307
Zeus posted...
King Kid
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/4/1/AAFUswAAAIgZ.jpg
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#308
Watching the start of the women's royal rumble makes me want to start watching wrestling again. The version somebody uploaded to YT was otherwise choppy to the point of being unwatchable, unlike the WWE's normal product which has often been unwatchable because it has a lot of fluff.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.
The Royal Rumble as a whole was pretty good tonight.

The weekly shows... are often much less so.

If you feel like getting back into wrestling again, start with NXT or AEW.

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#310
ParanoidObsessive posted...
If you feel like getting back into wrestling again, start with NXT or AEW.

This, though I have decided to go exclusively AEW. Neither option is a bad watch, though.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Geek+: Streaming Nerdy Nostalgia in 480i
  • Post New Message