• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Official PotD The Mandalorian topic (SPOILERS)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
2 weeks ago#11
Confirming that the Jawas are little s***s who take their Sandcrawlers out joyriding.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Noop_Noop

Noop_Noop
2 weeks ago#12
you are bad people
I am your shepherd cloaked in obscenity. Heed these sickening words: I worship only what you bleed.

User Info: AllstarSniper32

AllstarSniper32
1 week ago#13
New episode tomorrow!
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
1 week ago#14
Question: Does it come out at a certain time? Or like Friday anytime (like midnight)? Or like midnight Zulu time?
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

AllstarSniper32
1 week ago#15
LinkPizza posted...
Question: Does it come out at a certain time? Or like Friday anytime (like midnight)? Or like midnight Zulu time?

Basically just on Friday. It seems some people get it before others, but that could just be a bit of a bug last week.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

AllstarSniper32
1 week ago#16
Ooooh! A new top moment in Star Wars?!?! And I already thought Episode 3 was better than 2! I'll post what it was some time after I'm done watching. This topic is for spoilers but I don't wanna post them just yet.

AllstarSniper32
1 week ago#17
Alright, so the new liked moment in Star Wars is when the Mandalorians fly in and join the battle! It was awesome!

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
1 week ago#18
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/9/9/2/AAapN0AAAA-Y.jpg
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 week ago#19
AllstarSniper32 posted...
Alright, so the new liked moment in Star Wars is when the Mandalorians fly in and join the battle! It was awesome!

My only problem with that scene is that the battle kept on going too long. Otherwise, it was pretty good.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
1 week ago#20
Yeah I'm really enjoying it. I waited till after midnight to sign up for the free week, that way I can see next fridays as well for sure. I'm gonna sub for a month after that anyway (so I'll see all 8) but in case they have like a break or something I'm playing it safe (i'll wait till the friday after next to sub for a month as long as a new episode comes out then. It also lets me be safe if they don't have an episode for christmas week etc).

Anyway it's really good. I'm so glad he went back for the package.

Baby yoda is the cutest by far lolz. He's 50!!! 50 years old!!

Hehehe
Zangulus "I try to avoid having any knowledge at all of his dick."
Glowing Elephant "Stonehedge was a sex thing."
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Official PotD The Mandalorian topic (SPOILERS)
  • Post New Message