• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Have you read the bible?

User Info: OniRonin

OniRonin
4 days ago#1
What's your favorite part?

why are there 15 goddamn fields i need to ifll out on this webiste ot make a post. it's like doing my g*d-darn taxes
http://boomeressentials.com/.well-known/
https://essentialboomer.guide/robots.txt #NotAllGamers #YesAllLandlords

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
4 days ago#2
It doesn't matter if you've read the bible.....cause the bible's read YOU!!
Zangulus "I try to avoid having any knowledge at all of his dick."
Glowing Elephant "Stonehedge was a sex thing."

User Info: CaptainStrong

CaptainStrong
4 days ago#3
There's no way in hell I'm wasting my time reading almost 1,200 pages of s***ty bulls*** stories.

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
4 days ago#4
My favorite part is Ezekiel 23:20.
The SBA has closed for business, we thank you for your patronage Assassins.
~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
4 days ago#5
CaptainStrong posted...
There's no way in hell I'm wasting my time reading almost 1,200 pages of s***ty bulls*** stories.

TLDR version.

Word/Light/Land/Animals/Man/Sin/Son/More sin/Even more sin/Too much sin/Death/Famine/War/Rapture/Holy War/Suffering/Polka Dancing.

Basically the bible in a nutshell.
Zangulus "I try to avoid having any knowledge at all of his dick."
Glowing Elephant "Stonehedge was a sex thing."

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
3 days ago#6
Just the part where Gozer took the form of a giant slor.
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
3 days ago#7
Yup. Multiple times. It can be distilled down to 'We are all sinners but God sent Jesus to die for us so that we may be redeemed and have the chance to go to heaven after we die; but we have to accept Jesus into our lives and live in a good and godly manner by doing so to be saved.' As well as 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you', 'unconditional love, caring, and kindess', and the classic 'ten commandments'.

However that's lying saying that LotR is 'about two potentially gay midgets throwing a ring into a mountain to save the world' with 'something about a fellowship and an elf and a dwarf fighting orcs on the side'. Or Harry Potter is 'About a boy who learns special magic happens when he waves his wand around and the series ends with his friend beating a snake'.
I am the gentle hand who heals, the happy smile who shields, and the foot that will kick your ***! - White Mage

User Info: Dreaming_King

Dreaming_King
3 days ago#8
The whole thing from front to back, interesting read honestly.
Nil-

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
3 days ago#9
Yes, and that’s why I’m an atheist
Lucifer whispering silently into your mind...
CaptainStrong posted...

So edgy.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Have you read the bible?
  • Post New Message