• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. My housemate invited a couple to live with us for 2 weeks for free

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
3 weeks ago#41
It seems like you already hate it there. Why not just move? And maybe move in with people you like...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
3 weeks ago#42
My skin is starting to flake up >_>

Im decent with people in social settings and work and stuff, but having to deal with them at home, one of the only areas I can really be at peace, is severely stressful for me. My social anxiety can’t deal with this s*** 16 hours a day.

It took me like 3 months just to get used to my two housemates, and I’m still getting over my s***.
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: Aaantlion

Aaantlion
3 weeks ago#43
PrinceSquare posted...
If you didnt want them to stay you should've said something.

The kicker is the roommate probably didn't want them either and was hoping PK would put his foot down.
(\/)(\/)|-|
Scientists are finally waking up to what pyramids have known all along.

PK_Spam
3 weeks ago#44
LinkPizza posted...
It seems like you already hate it there. Why not just move? And maybe move in with people you like...
I like my housemates, and I like living with people my own age who aren’t too fussy (like my sister), it’s just... /this/

Aaantlion posted...
The kicker is the roommate probably didn't want them either and was hoping PK would put his foot down.
I’m telling you, he really doesn’t give a s*** about anything.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
3 weeks ago#45
What is the law on squatters in your area? I'm not familiar but isn't there some risk of them being able to continue to stay legally if they have already stayed X amount of time?
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: zebatov

zebatov
3 weeks ago#46
PK_Spam posted...
Thankfully, he asked me if that was okay

Unfortunately, he asked me when they were RIGHT THERE.

I told him we should ask the other housemate, but you better believe I was LIVID. I am absolutely not going to let people crash here for free. What the f*** is wrong with that guy???

This is the same issue I had with my roommate and my girlfriend coming from Japan. He was a greedy f***ing crackhead though and I’d known him for years. For him it wasn’t about her paying her share because she was staying in my room and we didn’t pay utilities, it was about him affording more crack.

So yeah I dunno man. I guess depending on how long you’ve known these guys and whether or not you want that animosity between you should help you decide whether it’s worth saying something.

Just put all your stuff away in case they’re thieves.
"Her name is fitting."
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SunWuKung420

SunWuKung420
3 weeks ago#47
PK_Spam posted...
before they could leave their body sweat all over my shower area.

Wow
Align your chakras, it starts with your breathing.
http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.htm
PK_Spam posted...
Ugh, the other housemate said it’s okay for them to stay here for free too.

I forgot to add this at first too, but the couple brought a whole bunch of their s*** over, so just like their inflatable mattress, the living room is stuffed with their s***.

I don’t care how poor you are, if you stay somewhere for weeks, and you don’t offer s***, you’re a f***ing bum. $150 is the least those people can offer for being here for 14 days.

Do not take rent. It'll be harder to get em out. Can be as long as 60 days before you can evict them if it goes south. And do not throw any of their s*** out for 60 days after they leave give em written notice it has to be out within 60 days or it's trash.
Official nosy neighbor and gossip
http://imgur.com/uGKwGsK

PK_Spam
3 weeks ago#49
zebatov posted...
Just put all your stuff away in case they’re thieves
I actually installed a lock on my door when I moved in. I don’t leave it locked when just the two are around, because I actually do trust and like them, but I’ve been locking the door to the room if I do much as go to the bathroom that’s 4 feet from my room.

Not that I have too much of value there. I brought my switch over to my sister’s place under the guise of letting my niece have a month to mess around with it. I don’t keep too much physical cash on my person at all times, no more than $60, so I’m all gold there.

Just have some Switch games hidden away under my laundry basket (yes, I’m very paranoid around these people >_>) and a PS3 that my other housemates make fun of me for having.

Im not even this bad around most people. These newbies just have my anxiety soaring sky high. Idk if I have some sort of sixth sense or the thought of them staying here for such a prolonged time is setting me off.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. My housemate invited a couple to live with us for 2 weeks for free
  • Post New Message