• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Donald Trump is a s***ty president that deserves to be impeached Megathread

User Info: OrangeDawn

OrangeDawn
4 weeks ago#201
Mad_Max posted...
Roger Stone found guilty:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/15/us/politics/roger-stone-trial-guilty.html

https://i.imgur.com/Sx8w8oZ.png

Totally innocent!
3DS Friend Code: 3308-5843-0863 Town: Virginia

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
4 weeks ago#202
streamofthesky posted...
HornedLion posted...
OMFG!!! The GOPs came out swinging attacking Schiff about the whistleblower, and Swalwell just asked that Trump’s threats towards the whistleblower and talking about how they handled thing “back in the old days” to be put into the record.

THIS s*** IS f***ING CRAZY!

The weak, easy-to-push-around Dems have left the building! Now entering the no-s***-taking-hard-hitting Dems.

It’s like Clark Kent just jumped into a f***ing phone booth with the closest kryptonite is 100,000,000 light years away!!!!!

IM MAKING POPCORN FOR THE NEXT HEARING!

Honestly, I won't believe that the Democrats have grown a spine until the next Democratic president is sworn in on 2021 and refuses to bow to the urges from the craven and the compromised to pardon Trump and spare him from jail, "for the sake of national unity, and to end this hyper polarized era"

You KNOW that s*** is coming. GWB f***ing tortured people and never even stood trial b/c the Dems didn't want to be "dividers." Only Republicans can be that. Dems are supposed to just let the Reps get away with s*** and move on, "be the bigger man."
Hell, I bet the second that there's a Dem president and Dem majority Senate, the Republicans will say we need to restore the filibuster, too.

You speak the truth.
Don't runaway from troubles... instead meet them Hedons.

User Info: GanonsSpirit

GanonsSpirit
4 weeks ago#203
papercup posted...
Stone is asking Trump to pardon him. If Trump actually pardons him... jesus christ, it's a f***ing admission of guilt.
If Trump pardons him, he loses his ability to plead the 5th and congress can compel him to testify.
http://i.imgur.com/tsQUpxC.jpg Thanks, Nade Duck!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Sir_Specter

Sir_Specter
4 weeks ago#204
HornedLion posted...
streamofthesky posted...
HornedLion posted...
OMFG!!! The GOPs came out swinging attacking Schiff about the whistleblower, and Swalwell just asked that Trump’s threats towards the whistleblower and talking about how they handled thing “back in the old days” to be put into the record.

The weak, easy-to-push-around Dems have left the building! Now entering the no-s***-taking-hard-hitting Dems.

It’s like Clark Kent just jumped into a f***ing phone booth with the closest kryptonite is 100,000,000 light years away!!!!!

Honestly, I won't believe that the Democrats have grown a spine until the next Democratic president is sworn in on 2021 and refuses to bow to the urges from the craven and the compromised to pardon Trump and spare him from jail, "for the sake of national unity, and to end this hyper polarized era"

You KNOW that s*** is coming. GWB f***ing tortured people and never even stood trial b/c the Dems didn't want to be "dividers." Only Republicans can be that. Dems are supposed to just let the Reps get away with s*** and move on, "be the bigger man."
Hell, I bet the second that there's a Dem president and Dem majority Senate, the Republicans will say we need to restore the filibuster, too.

You speak the truth.

Yeah that's pretty much what I expect too. There's precedent for it and the dems sure are f***ing spineless.

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
4 weeks ago#205
Sir_Specter posted...
HornedLion posted...
streamofthesky posted...
HornedLion posted...

You speak the truth.

Yeah that's pretty much what I expect too. There's precedent for it and the dems sure are f***ing spineless.

And yet who’s holding impeachment hearings and who’s trying to obstruct?
Fall down, go boom...
Life is like a box of chocolates. Most of it is crap.

User Info: Mead

Mead
4 weeks ago#206
The house needs to go over to the senate and just start doing stone cold stunners to senators
More malicious than mischievous

Sir_Specter
4 weeks ago#207
TyVulpine posted...
Sir_Specter posted...
HornedLion posted...
streamofthesky posted...
HornedLion posted...

You speak the truth.

And yet who’s holding impeachment hearings and who’s trying to obstruct?

It took them a ridiculous amount of time to start impeachment hearings in no small part because Nancy Pelosi is a "centrist" (read: "conservative in blue") idiot and she and others like her were holding them back.

There was plenty of material to work with before the Ukraine call.

Look I'm not defending republican obstructionism here. Those guys are like a f***ing cult. I'm saying that the democrats have wildly mismanaged their response to Trump and made themselves look painfully inept and weak. It began right from the inception of this whole mess when they threw their populist candidate under the bus in favor of Hillary "It's my f***ing turn!" Clinton. They ran one of the highest profile Washington insiders against a man who's campaign was largely about how washington insiders are ruining the country, drain the swamp, etc. Doesn't matter that he lied about it. He sold that message and Clinton couldn't combat it.

Trump's term is practically over. I understand that he HAS to be impeached to set precedent that presidents must be held accountable for this kind of thing. But beyond that, removing him at the tail end of his term, if they even can, is pretty impotent.

Edit: Is that sig an Aquabats reference?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TyVulpine

TyVulpine
4 weeks ago#208
The reason the impeachment hearings took so long to start is because Democrats wanted to ensure that they wouldn’t be facing a backlash in the 2020 elections. They didn’t want to enrage Trump’s base in a way that would cost Democrats the House again and possibly worse if their impeachment attempt failed miserably (Trump winning a second term) But the way it’s going now, they have Trump by the balls and he keeps digging himself deeper into a hole.
Fall down, go boom...
Life is like a box of chocolates. Most of it is crap.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Mead

Mead
4 weeks ago#209
Sir_Specter posted...
But beyond that, removing him at the tail end of his term, if they even can, is pretty impotent.

Except that he is abusing his position for personal gain in the next election. So removing him is actually pretty important.
More malicious than mischievous

Sir_Specter
4 weeks ago#210
TyVulpine posted...
The reason the impeachment hearings took so long to start is because Democrats wanted to ensure that they wouldn’t be facing a backlash in the 2020 elections. They didn’t want to enrage Trump’s base in a way that would cost Democrats the House again and possibly worse if their impeachment attempt failed miserably (Trump winning a second term) But the way it’s going now, they have Trump by the balls and he keeps digging himself deeper into a hole.

And in the meantime, they allowed him to pass a number of terrible measures like getting funding for the wall, stripping various environmental protection laws including gutting the endangered species act, and most damning for the Democrats, he passed tax reform that set small cuts for middle class families which are set to expire in, I think it was 2021, alongside massive cuts for corporations that aren't set to expire. It was a calculated move by people smarter than Trump so that when 2021 rolls around, they can say "See? President Democrat is raising your taxes now because they can't extend these deficit-raising cuts on your family! The democrats want to take all your money!"

They had enough evidence with Russia. They had enough evidence when he fired Comey. They dragged their feet and dug themselves into a hole and it cost the country many millions of dollars spent on aiding the rich and building a useless wall.

Remember when the Mueller report was supposed to have Trump "by the balls?" I remember. I didn't believe it for a second. The democrats are allergic to taking action.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Donald Trump is a s***ty president that deserves to be impeached Megathread
  • Post New Message