• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse/Superhero TV Discussion Topic 3.0

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
2 months ago#51
The show has been entirely disconnected from everything else, so it'll probably happen toward the end of the episode of BL. But he will be in the crossover.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: wolfy42

wolfy42
2 months ago#52
Grrr I prepped for the smallville reunion and was majorly let down, also it's getting a bit dumb in other ways blah so far.
Zangulus "I try to avoid having any knowledge at all of his dick."
Glowing Elephant "Stonehedge was a sex thing."

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#53
Watched the first 3 episodes of Batwoman. Not too bad so far. I'll watch the next 2 now.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
2 months ago#54
WTF!
January! January!
My User code for Super Mario Maker 2 QRB-14L-N6G Check my levels if you Dare.

keyblader1985
2 months ago#55
That was nuts.. and a little anticlimactic as far as The Flash is concerned.

wolfy42 posted...
Grrr I prepped for the smallville reunion and was majorly let down, also it's getting a bit dumb in other ways blah so far.
I think someone said something about seeing all three Supermen suited up together, so there's still hope that we see him again.

I might be being optimistic, but I don't think that's all we'll see of him. The Arrowverse is standing on the shoulders of Smallville; they gotta do Tom better than that.
Official King of PotD

wolfy42
2 months ago#56
keyblader1985 posted...
That was nuts.. and a little anticlimactic as far as The Flash is concerned.

I think someone said something about seeing all three Supermen suited up together, so there's still hope that we see him again.

I might be being optimistic, but I don't think that's all we'll see of him. The Arrowverse is standing on the shoulders of Smallville; they gotta do Tom better than that.

Man I hope so. They did redeem themselves a bit with Lucifer, I don't even know how they did it since they don't have the rights to him anymore, but I'm glad they did. That is when I'll be getting netflix again, when they release the next season of lucifer (and sadly the last cry).

Honestly don't care about any other netflix original anymore, although I will watch any new Black Mirror episodes that have come out by then as well.

Have not been impressed over all by the cross over event, I even skipped parts of the mushy crap stuff, no clue what flash said to iris etc, cause I didn't give a crap lol.

Also the whole oliver thing was totally pointless and a cop out, but whatever it got me a lucy siting lol.

Now we gotta wait a year for part 4 and 5!!

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#57
wolfy42 posted...
Now we gotta wait a year for part 4 and 5!!

2020, not 2021.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

wolfy42
2 months ago#58
Revelation34 posted...
2020, not 2021.

Twas a joke, I always make when you have to wait till the next "year" IE 2019 to 2020:)

keyblader1985
2 months ago#59
Since we learned that Brandon Routh is leaving, I wonder if their character will survive the Crisis.
Official King of PotD

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 months ago#60
keyblader1985 posted...
Since we learned that Brandon Routh is leaving, I wonder if their character will survive the Crisis.
He might get replaced by the actor that plays Ryan Choi
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse/Superhero TV Discussion Topic 3.0
  • Post New Message