• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. It seems like an increasing number of people believe 9/11 was an inside job?

User Info: OhhhJa

OhhhJa
1 week ago#1
Now, on this anniversary, what are your thoughts? Apparently, an independent government agency is launching a new investigation and even many of the firefighters want another investigation and say they heard explosions. The pentagon attack seems to be the one questioned the most with there being a suspicious lack of footage and apparently the attack mainly centered around accounting offices

User Info: Sarcasthma

Sarcasthma
1 week ago#2
I say we should investigate 311.
What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?
A pickpocket snatches your watch.
Anyone who thinks it was an inside job is a colossal moron.

I'm not saying it could never have happened, or that the government isn't capable of perpetrating horrible, shady s***. But the number of people that would have had to have been involved to pull it off, to expect all of them to remain silent, let alone silent for decades, is absurd. Someone would've told someone else by now.

OhhhJa
1 week ago#4
BloodWhen_iWipe posted...
Anyone who thinks it was an inside job is a colossal moron.

I'm not saying it could never have happened, or that the government isn't capable of perpetrating horrible, shady s***. But the number of people that would have had to have been involved to pull it off, to expect all of them to remain silent, let alone silent for decades, is absurd. Someone would've told someone else by now.

Honestly, it would take a lot more people to keep elite child sex trafficking under wraps but they dont seem to be having a problem with that. The elite are a tight knit group really
Not a believer in the conspiracies. Though i don't know. Stuff about it doesnt make sense(conspiracy wise that is). Isnt there an architects for truth group? But also architects that do not believe inside job. Seems like these people should know the science behind the towers falling and there shouldn't be debate on their end.

I don't know really either way. I did watch loose change ages ago abd it sounded dumb. But that was just a dumb as he'll doc in the first place.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cacciato

Cacciato
1 week ago#6
Anyone who thinks the government is capable of keeping an inside job of that scale under wraps has clearly never worked for the government.

User Info: Kyuubi4269

Kyuubi4269
1 week ago#7
From my experience of burning steel, you get real loud bangs when you superheat the ground. I imagine brickwork and other nasty stuff like fire retardant paint being subject to very high heat would make bangs and "explosions".

You also have steel under very high load being effectively forged by extreme heat and the pressure of the building making very dense, stiff steel that would snap away with a s*** tonne of force, like an explosion.

Firefighters are only there to put out fire, they don't need to know how vast complex skyscrapers react to wildcard incidents synergising with eachother.
Doctor Foxx posted...
The demonizing of soy has a lot to do with xenophobic ideas.

User Info: Peterass

Peterass
1 week ago#8
People who think it was an inside job are the same types who think the earth is flat
Everything is awesome

OhhhJa
1 week ago#9
Cacciato posted...
Anyone who thinks the government is capable of keeping an inside job of that scale under wraps has clearly never worked for the government.

You mean like operation northwoods and numerous other CIA operations that took decades to come out?

Kyuubi4269 posted...
Firefighters are only there to put out fire, they don't need to know how vast complex skyscrapers react to wildcard incidents synergising with eachother.

There have also been studies done by experts on buildings and how they collapse and the like that have questioned the narrative

User Info: Kyuubi4269

Kyuubi4269
1 week ago#10
OhhhJa posted...
There have also been studies done by experts on buildings and how they collapse and the like that have questioned the narrative

A plane crash isn't your ordinary building collapse, it's also very hard to get an accurate assessment of exactly what happened considering how it was all destroyed spectacularly long before any investigation could be done.

The "narrative" might not be entirely accurate, but that's the nature of such a hard to assess issue, it's not a deliberate deception.
Doctor Foxx posted...
The demonizing of soy has a lot to do with xenophobic ideas.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. It seems like an increasing number of people believe 9/11 was an inside job?
  • Post New Message