• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#41
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Wow it announced 2 seasons at once? I'm down. I wonder if thats enough to wrap up the whole story.

I finally actually started aria the animation. I didn't realized how jam packed this is with Ara Aras. I think that last episode had Ara in it like 100+ times. I'm enjoying it quite a lot. I pretty much enjoy any iyashikei anime and this one isn't disappointing. It's a nice way to fight back some of the anxiety as will the 7 f***ing cats my sister is bringing tomorrow (evacuating from the hurricane). 2 of em are kittens so that should be nice and all but one is my most hated cat that meows for hours in the morning like a complete a******. Doesn't matter if you get up and pet him or feed or anything, he just won't let you sleep.

Yeah, it was great to see two seasons announced at once. I hope they're delayed, so that come out pretty closely together, if necessary.

Gonna start on Karakuri Circus next. Finished up Endro last night and Piano no Mori the other day. Endro is alright, but I doubt I'd ever rewatch it. Piano no Mori was good, kind of gave me Your Lie in April vibes without the heavier stuff. Piano no Mori is more about the music.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#42
dragon504 posted...
Yeah, it was great to see two seasons announced at once. I hope they're delayed, so that come out pretty closely together, if necessary.

I seem to recall this happening with Overlord, too.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#43
Each episode of aria is really improving upon the last for me. If Yuru Camp is like a nice sunny day, this show is like a gentle rain. When the ending song kicks in it's just so relaxing. Glad I have so much of this left. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't watch it more slowly or even save it for a rainy day.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Broken_Zeus

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#44
Finished Blue Exorcist last night. Apparently NFI doesn't have the movie or second season, so, as planned, I'll just wait until they adapt a lot more. The season finale was kinda eh (and they had a lot of stuff after the credits) and the whole backstory for Satan was a little weird, with his character motivations being wonky.

Not sure if I'll go back to the Kengan Ashura manga, find some more short-run horror manga, or continue an anime I stopped watching next.

dragon504 posted...
Neat, Shield Hero had s2 and s3 announced.

Swoot! I was scared I'd actually have to read the manga, which would feel like a massive tradedown given how great-looking the anime was.
Gamefaqs cannot handle my #BrokenBrilliance

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#45
Watching more aria and still liking it.

More medical news for me.

Got the results of my abdominal CT scan back. I have some cysts in my kidneys which is supposedly usually harmless and my spleen is somewhat enlarged. This may be due to the infection I'm fighting off now. Not the best news overall but not the worst. Unfortunately it means more waiting, more tests, and more not knowing. I suspect my spleen has been enlarged for much longer than I've had the infection which is not good but not immediately life threatening either. The kidney cysts may be causing the back pain I've been having and would thus need surgery. If my spleen is enlarged from some other cause and doesn't go back to normal size I might need it removed which would make me much more at risk of fatal infections or shrunk with chemotherapy which certainly wouldn't be fun. Definitely hoping it resolves itself without any of that.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#46
YoukaiSlayer posted...
More medical news for me.

Hmm. I have polycystic kidney disease, so ... did they mention that as a possibility, or do they think those cysts have a different source? If it is PCKD, I can shed a little light on that for you.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#47
From my understanding PCKD would show up differently on the CT scan but I have no idea honestly. My kidneys in general didn't show any abnormalities in size or function. I only got the results over the phone from a nurse though. My doctor had looked it all over but I didn't get to speak to him directly. I'll definitely keep you in mind if it does end up being kidney disease though. I probably won't end up seeing that doctor until 3+ weeks from now (until I get my echo, although all doctors except the cardiologist just instantly wrote off any heart trouble because I'm under 50 years old so I doubt that'll change my GP's opinion or plan).
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#48
Took me till episode 11 of aria to realize they name every f***ing character a name starting with A. Took me a while to remember which was akari and which was akira. Very nice show though. I like that it put so much work into world building aqua and that they generally have good symbolism for each episodes message. Like in the one I just watched seeing akari standing in the snow, her footprints leading away from aika's and alice's footprints mirroring what the show was just talking about. Stuff like that is jam packed into every episode and I'm loving it.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#49
Haven't seen the whole Nintendo direct yet, but I HAVE seen the trailer for the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE port for the Switch.

I already have it for the WII U, but I gotta say, I'm pretty interested in seeing what new things they added for the Switch. Doubly so if they managed to remove all the censoring the Wii U version had.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

User Info: EvilMegas

EvilMegas
1 month ago#50
Attack on Titan manga is going nuts rn.

I remember reading that and One punch man webcomic and saying that these will be huge one day.
Official King of Black People
http://i.imgur.com/Zk3VS3o.jpg http://imgur.com/a/UeQiE https://imgur.com/aSnCUuI
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII
  • Post New Message