• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#371
YoukaiSlayer posted...
I'm almost at the end of Ryza and I'm kinda pissed that 50 is max level. I hit that with plenty of game left to go.

Makes me suspect that Gust and friends might do a Plus edition with more content. Plenty of precedent for that in this series.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: agesboy

agesboy
3 weeks ago#372
YoukaiSlayer posted...
I'm almost at the end of Ryza and I'm kinda pissed that 50 is max level. I hit that with plenty of game left to go.

Was the same with Sophie, and there were a couple recipes that were beyond that.

Honestly I think it's fine for the first protagonist of a trilogy, from the perspective of the story. They haven't hit their peak yet, by far. Ryza has done some amazing things, but she's still only at the start of her journey.

YoukaiSlayer posted...
I also truly do not understand the level of the bottle worlds. They just seem to randomly up every now and then. I had 4 bottles, and the highest world I could make was like 26. Then, later, without getting any bottles or anything, the same mats now give me level 33 worlds.

It was kind of confusing. I couldn't get a static level for things unless I used codes.

Also have you figured out the easy infinite gems method yet? It's great.
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
3 weeks ago#373
Started reading Again!! (which iirc popped up as a featured thing at the end of the last volume of Wotakoi; as in part of the volume itself), which I at first assumed would be a slice-of-life with a supernatural twist. Instead, a few chapters in it seems like it might wind up being a harem manga with a supernatural twist >_>
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
3 weeks ago#374
I need to catch up on Again!!; it stopped getting scans for several years. But it's really good, and even has an English release. To my recollection it never comes close to being a harem; there are a bunch of girls but no actual romantic entanglement with the protagonist (besides maybe the main girl).

I also recommend Moteki by the same author; it's got a similar feel (pathetic guy trying to improve himself and his social life), but with no supernatural elements. It's refreshing in that the harem premise is a facade and it's not about teenagers. It's got great characters and a good feel; the only problem is that I've heard it goes in strange places in the second half (I haven't finished it yet).

In another similar vein to Again!!, I started reading "Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto" recently. I went in mostly blind; it also features a loser protagonist who goes back in time and gets to re-live his life. The catch is that the protagonist is a complete piece of irredeemable s***. Things get dark, fast.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
3 weeks ago#375
keyblader1985 posted...
I need to catch up on Again!!; it stopped getting scans for several years. But it's really good, and even has an English release. To my recollection it never comes close to being a harem; there are a bunch of girls but no actual romantic entanglement with the protagonist (besides maybe the main girl).

Oh, I was starting to think that every chapter/arc he'd recruit a new female member or something >_>

keyblader1985 posted...
In another similar vein to Again!!, I started reading "Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto" recently. I went in mostly blind; it also features a loser protagonist who goes back in time and gets to re-live his life. The catch is that the protagonist is a complete piece of irredeemable s***. Things get dark, fast.

Oo
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
3 weeks ago#376
Yay, there's gonna be a third season of kingdom.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#377
agesboy posted...

It was kind of confusing. I couldn't get a static level for things unless I used codes.

Also have you figured out the easy infinite gems method yet? It's great.

I THINK what happens is that the level is based on your alchemist level. So it's basically ingredient level * alchemist level / some amount.

I don't specifically know how to get infinite gems but it doesn't take very long to just gather 100k worth of mats. Maybe 5 minutes. I typically just reduce a few hundred of my lowest quality items. I'm pretty bummed how small the container is. It needs to be like 5x bigger.

I guess you could use the multiplier to clone a bunch of high level mats like goldeterion and then go into it's world and reduce the stuff you get but that seems like more work than just taking an axe to pylnor tower.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#378
dragon504 posted...

f*** YEAH!!!
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: deoxxys

deoxxys
3 weeks ago#379
dragon504 posted...

yay i didnt want to watch this because I heard this was unfinished
twylite sprinkle
http://tinyurl.com/jeqyas3 https://tinyurl.com/mgvx7h2

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#380
deoxxys posted...

yay i didnt want to watch this because I heard this was unfinished

I doubt it'll finish in the 3rd season. It's quite long. I still recommend watching it though. Sadly theres some jank CGI in it but it gets better later and then season 2 doesn't have any IIRC or maybe it's just a lot better. Also the first 15 episodes are prologue.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII
  • Post New Message