• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#21
Caught up on demon slayer. Stopped taking the antibiotic at my doctor's behest and it feels like a poison has worn off. Now just my throat hurting like hell and a brutal cough are left until I can be back down to just my normal life ruining issues.

Demon slayer is pretty great though. Glad the next episode comes out tomorrow and then vinland saga the day after.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#22
Collection of Mana acquired for my Switch. Hook that to my brain, Nintendo. ... I mean, I'm not as far up Trials of Mana's ass as many old school fans of the series, but Secret of Mana is legitimately one of the best JRPGs of the SNES era, and I'm glad to have the chance to go back.

Or, I mean, I'll be glad to have the chance to go back once this overstuffed work week is over. :-P
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#23
Fever came back, back on the meds. Woe is me. Caught up on fire force. It's still ok but nothing special.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#24
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Fever came back, back on the meds. Woe is me. Caught up on fire force. It's still ok but nothing special.

That sucks. Persistent bugger.

I started watching Piano no Mori. I've seen the movie previously. Think it covers around the first 4 episodes, but it's been a while, so I don't remember. Enjoying it so far.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: Broken_Zeus

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#25
Few things annoy me as after-credits scenes on anime, especially when they contain information that bridges the overarching story. Blue Exorcist apparently contains a lot of them and NFI doesn't have the option to skip to those scenes or cut the ending credits (despite offering to jump to the next episode when the credits start).

At any rate, I've binged it like crazy so I'm getting close to the end of the first season... and the way it's set up it looks like there's a movie and then a separate shorter season, which I need to see if NFI even has. Otherwise, since the manga is ongoing, I could also wait to see if it gets other seasons down the road.
Gamefaqs cannot handle my #BrokenBrilliance
Broken_Zeus posted...
Few things annoy me as after-credits scenes on anime, especially when they contain information that bridges the overarching story. Blue Exorcist apparently contains a lot of them and NFI doesn't have the option to skip to those scenes or cut the ending credits (despite offering to jump to the next episode when the credits start).

Welp, looks like if you want to see them you're just going to have to watch through the ending credits. Such a cruel cruel world.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: likehelly

likehelly
1 month ago#27
depending on which blue exorcist series he's watching, not skipping the credits is fine because it's fine

the first series has some killer music

however the first series only roughly follow the manga, and then it does its own thing.

the second series starts off after the last manga part the first series did, then ignores the rest of that series.
//
/
(edited 1 month ago)

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#28
AllstarSniper32 posted...
Broken_Zeus posted...

Welp, looks like if you want to see them you're just going to have to watch through the ending credits. Such a cruel cruel world.

https://media.giphy.com/media/CtlDqNnno2ufm/giphy.gif

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#29
So apparently there are a few different sites about Asian anime fans who hate western cosplayers. They say that western body features are not fit for anime characters, that they're too old, masculine, un-cute, and don't want them to cosplay because - here's the kicker - it's racist. Of course they support the argument by cherry picking the best professional Asian cosplays and the most amateur western ones.

...There is just so very much wrong with this "logic" that I can't even fit it in one post.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#30
Sounds like you summed up the key points.

keyblader1985 posted...
They say that western body features are not fit for anime characters,

The irony here is that a lot of anime females are quite a bra sizes are decidedly more Western than Asian >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII
  • Post New Message