• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#121
Some of the worst sleep of my life. Kept waking up hearing my heartbeat in my ears with chest pains. Upon measuring it my heart rate was generally in the mid 40s. I'm sooo tired still but I have my dr appointment in an hour. It'd be so nice if I didn't have to wait so long for appointments that I could actually schedule them when I know I'll be awake instead of going through this nightmare almost every time. I'll probably be doing the same thing monday with my heart stuff.

Aaantlion posted...

While I like the franchise, I can't take the anime. Granted, what I saw of the Alola season looked halfway decent so... I could wind up watching that.

Realistically theres no way I'd make it through the whole series because it's just not 1k+ episodes good.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#122
Whelp, I got more complaining to do. Had my damn doctor appointment. Barely made it cause I had a panic attack and minor but uncontrollable shaking right when I needed to leave. I do manage to make it to the car and it's tough to keep it together mentally in the car especially cause today is like 94 degrees out and heat is a big anxiety trigger for me but I make it. My mind is incredibly unfocused at this point but I'm at the doctors at least. We end up being only 3 minutes late so not a huge deal.

We don't have to wait too too long in the first waiting area, about 15 minutes, then the nurse takes me back and weighs me (still 165 lbs), and does the normal asking me whats wrong and why I'm in there thing. When we are nearly done with that the doctor opens the door and then goes "oh, I didn't realize you were still talking to the patient" and then he leaves. The nurse finished all that stuff about 1 minute later. Then we wait a f***ing hour for the doctor to come back in. I'm having a damn panic attack and feel nauseous and after like 45 minutes the nurse comes in and tells us sorry for the wait but the patient that was supposed to be after us was being irate so the doctor saw him first.

WHAT THE f***!!! I was about ready to go out and punch someone. Guess I need to be more irate next time if I want prompt service.

The dr was apologetic when he came in and ordered the test I expected (upper endoscopy). So far no doctor has done more than a simple google search would tell you to do. Why am I wasting time with all this? That's at least scheduled on the 30th so not TOO long of a wait but that means it's at least a few weeks longer till this could be over at the earliest. Mild concern for my heart issues but of course that isn't his area of expertise so I still have to worry that I'm dying every night.

None of them seem to comprehend how time is of the essence to me. When scheduling stuff they were acting like waiting longer would be what I want. Every day is basically the worst day of my life. Why would I want more of those? It's a crisis every single day and the doctors don't seem to comprehend this on a fundamental level like I'm moving my mouth but no sounds are coming out or something. And I mean, thats best case. That assumes nothing dire is actually the matter and just my mental well being is at stake. If something actually is wrong waiting could be actively making my quality of life go down permanently or just be straight up killing me.

So yeah, basically what I've come to expect from a doctor visit. I feel like this won't end until I do enough research to solve it myself.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#123
Aaaaaand my fever is back. I swear if I'm too sick to make it to my echo on monday, I don't know how I'm gonna go on.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#124
Reminds me of how my 1 PM kidney doctor appointment tends to turn into a 2 PM kidney doctor appointment because he has to get through all the irritable senior citizens before he gets to me. And then I am in and out in less than five minutes.

Aaantlion posted...
Realistically theres no way I'd make it through the whole series because it's just not 1k+ episodes good.

Take a drink every time the Pokémon anime recycles the 'character head zooming up from one corner of the screen' animation. You will be blitzed before Ash meets Pikachu. :-P

That is one show I cannot abide, though I enjoy the games.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#125
I_Abibde posted...
Reminds me of how my 1 PM kidney doctor appointment tends to turn into a 2 PM kidney doctor appointment because he has to get through all the irritable senior citizens before he gets to me. And then I am in and out in less than five minutes.

It's so frustrating that doctors can just be as late as they want with no penalty but as soon as I'm 15 minutes late my appointment gets pushed back and rushed or straight up canceled. I'm oddly feeling a fair bit better than i was earlier.

I_Abibde posted...
Take a drink every time the Pokémon anime recycles the 'character head zooming up from one corner of the screen' animation. You will be blitzed before Ash meets Pikachu. :-P

I'll keep it mind if I rewatch it lol. Can't drink anything but water though.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: deoxxys

deoxxys
3 weeks ago#126
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Aaaaaand my fever is back. I swear if I'm too sick to make it to my echo on monday, I don't know how I'm gonna go on.

make sure to get lots of vitamin C!
twylite sprinkle
http://tinyurl.com/jeqyas3 https://tinyurl.com/mgvx7h2

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#127
I suddenly have bad fissured tongue that hurts. It seemingly happened overnight. Why me.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
3 weeks ago#128
there's a new fairy tale manga?
i'm in disguise

User Info: deoxxys

deoxxys
3 weeks ago#129
Saw Promare in theaters tonight, was good.
twylite sprinkle
http://tinyurl.com/jeqyas3 https://tinyurl.com/mgvx7h2

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#130
Just watched a silent voice which I thought was great but the ending has me a bit frustrated and confused.

It's the circle that eventually turns into light. My impression of this is his hospital room while he was in a coma and him finally dying. The parts after he woke up being a dream I guess. Thats f***in sad if so. It seems a lot of people online had various opinions about it including some that had the same idea and I just find myself feeling very annoyed at the lack of closure I now get. I've looked at the little circle and theres no way to tell who the figures are.

Upon rewatching it and really leaning in close the figures are moving a bit kind of making it look like they are walking. The heartbeat playing louder and louder over the ending until it stops and it turns to a bright light seems to imply death though. It's possible the moving was family members over him as he died or something. I really don't want that to be the ending. What was the point of fading out everything except his heartbeat if thats not the point the though? Maybe to show his anxiety isn't affecting him right then? I mean, he was crying though and that s*** jacks your heart rate up like 30 bpm (which I've unfortunately learned lately).

Arrgh! This movie with that scene exactly the same minus the circle and heartbeat would be like a 10/10 for me but I'm gonna be hung up on this for a while. Apparently the manga has a different ending that doesn't hint at death.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII
  • Post New Message