• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#11
On episode 18 of demon slayer but these damn antibiotics made me too tired to keep watching. Feels like I downed a bottle of sleeping pills. I know episode 19 is a supposed to be a big deal. Oh well. Tomorrow. Maybe.

The show is pretty great for a shonen though. I still think the villains are the weak point but the main guy and the art is enough to keep my invested.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#12
YoukaiSlayer posted...
On episode 18 of demon slayer but these damn antibiotics made me too tired to keep watching. Feels like I downed a bottle of sleeping pills. I know episode 19 is a supposed to be a big deal. Oh well. Tomorrow. Maybe.

The show is pretty great for a shonen though. I still think the villains are the weak point but the main guy and the art is enough to keep my invested.

Only a month until it ends, looking forward to it.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: likehelly

likehelly
1 month ago#13
T0ffee posted...
Bulbasaur posted...
are all 82 chapters of fate stay night available somewhere?

everything i can find just goes up to like 60 something, which, uh, isn't cool

Have you played the VN?

would rather read a manga than look at a static background image of people talking

no offense to vn people, but they aren't for me
//
/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#14
I mean, manga is just more static images.

VN's have less imagery, but compensate with detailed narration.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#15
keyblader1985 posted...
I mean, manga is just more static images.

VN's have less imagery, but compensate with detailed narration.

Well, it depends on the vn. Some have animated characters and backgrounds and animated scenes. There's also the voice acting. Of course there are the vns where everything is static.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
1 month ago#16
Heaven's feel 2 blu-ray is out.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: Broken_Zeus

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#17
Started watching Blue Exorcist just to have something to watch while doing other stuff since it doesn't require much attention. Looks kinda standard-fare shounen so far.
Gamefaqs cannot handle my #BrokenBrilliance

User Info: Broken_Zeus

Broken_Zeus
1 month ago#18
Oh, plus I picked up YGO GX: Duel Academy for the gba today since I haven't played a YGO game in forever (and, while the World Championship series is great, I thought I'd try something different... plus I always liked GX).

Out of all the YGO games I've played over the years, this looks like it'll be the most confusing with the whole school system. It also reminded me that the gba's shortcomings when it comes to viewing cards (iirc, the DS could display more of the whole thing instead of needing to pull it up) and, more generally, the stupidity of these games having so many pointless filler cards. There's no real reason for a lot of weak, vanilla monsters since they could have gone with slightly more useful effect monsters and super weak vanilla fusion monsters nobody ever used.
Gamefaqs cannot handle my #BrokenBrilliance
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#19
1 more episode of demon slayer down. The hyped up episode 19 is next. Considering holding off for the dumbest of reasons. I feel like death. At least I'm able to be awake for a few hours right now. I should have another episode of Dr Stone to watch about antibiotics. How topical for me.'

EDIT: Watched new Dr. Stone. Solid as always. Would be nice to have like 100 episodes of this to binge.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#20
I thought I played Duel Academy, but I was thinking of Spirit Caller for DS. I liked that one; I enjoy the games with maps and schedules, with certain events happening on certain days or times of day (SC, Eternal Duelist Soul, Worldwide Edition).

Technical limitations can get annoying. The DS was beautiful in that regard; two screens and a touch screen for instant selection. It's a shame they didn't make more goof Yu-Gi-Oh games for 3DS. I was also a little disappointed in Legacy of the Duelist because it felt like it wasn't as intuitive as it could have been, with several of the Dualshock 4's inputs not being utilized. You still have to use the D-pad to get where you're going, and the cursor doesn't even wrap around the screen. And the text is too small to remote play on my Vita.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVII
  • Post New Message