• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Valley of The Geeks

User Info: Broken_Zeus

Broken_Zeus
4 weeks ago#81
We've had multiple Spider-Man games where he was a featured character, he's appeared in several of the cartoons, and he apparently cameo'd in SM: Into the Spiderverse. It's a pretty significant step up for a fringe character from a failed universe.

And the 2099 titles in general were pretty neat. I loved what I read of Punisher 2099, Doom 2099 seemed cool, and I loved the design of Hulk 2099 (although I think only read maybe 2-3 issues of that). X-Men 2099 seemed interesting, but it never seemed as appealing as the other titles.
Gamefaqs cannot handle my #BrokenBrilliance
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
4 weeks ago#82
I was suggesting to some friends today that a Spider-Gwen film would have been wiser for both companies than all this drama over rights or who's getting paid what.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

Broken_Zeus
4 weeks ago#83
You'd probably still have the same drama because Spider-Gwen is tied to a lot of the assets that Sony has cinematic control over. Granted, something like that they'd probably be okay with a smaller cut on.

User Info: Zangulus

Zangulus
4 weeks ago#84
Broken_Zeus posted...
You'd probably still have the same drama because Spider-Gwen is tied to a lot of the assets that Sony has cinematic control over. Granted, something like that they'd probably be okay with a smaller cut on.

Do you ever do anything but cry on a message board in your worthless existence?
Crazy Cat Lady Man
Bug Doughnut Penelope Lily Fudge Zinnia Tillamook Cotton Duchess Mallory Von Fluffenbottom Lupine Lovesong Lavender Harmony Dandelion Potato

Broken_Zeus
4 weeks ago#85
Do you just stalk me everywhere now? It's weird to question somebody else's existence when you put this much effort into harassing them.

Zangulus
4 weeks ago#86
Broken_Zeus posted...
Do you just stalk me everywhere now? It's weird to question somebody else's existence when you put this much effort into harassing them.

Who are you again?
Crazy Cat Lady Man
Bug Doughnut Penelope Lily Fudge Zinnia Tillamook Cotton Duchess Mallory Von Fluffenbottom Lupine Lovesong Lavender Harmony Dandelion Potato

Broken_Zeus
4 weeks ago#87
Zangulus posted...
Broken_Zeus posted...

Who are you again?

You lose the ability to play that card when you go out of your way to stalk me me and respond specifically just to me even long after I posted in that topic. Go take your trolling elsewhere.

Zangulus
4 weeks ago#88
Broken_Zeus posted...
Zangulus posted...
Broken_Zeus posted...

Who are you again?

You lose the ability to play that card when you go out of your way to stalk me me and respond specifically just to me even long after I posted in that topic. Go take your trolling elsewhere.

Wow, someone's got an inflated sense of self worth.
Crazy Cat Lady Man

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
4 weeks ago#89
Note that I said "wiser than all this drama," not "there wouldn't have been any drama." I'm unsure how much there would have been, but I'm positive it would have been less.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#90
I recall liking the 2099 universe when I first got into comics, and I definitely enjoyed it when the Exiles series revisited it during one of its story arcs.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Valley of The Geeks
  • Post New Message