You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. ITT I try to convince Nade Duck (and anyone else) to play Final Fantasy XIV

User Info: papercup

papercup
1 month ago#121
lmao, I wonder how far back they planned that. The kettle stuff was really weird in SB.
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

papercup
1 month ago#122
Woot got my Titania lance.

papercup
1 month ago#123
"frog fate is up instance 1!" so I go to kholusia 1, nothing there. I'm like "is it dead?" "nope, not pulled yet" "there's nothing here" "instance 1" "I'm in instance 1" then 5 minutes later that person links the frog suit...

THAT'S NOT THE FROG FATE. When you say frog FATE I assume you mean the FATE where you fight a giant frog and gives a frog mount. -_-

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
1 month ago#124
papercup posted...
"frog fate is up instance 1!" so I go to kholusia 1, nothing there. I'm like "is it dead?" "nope, not pulled yet" "there's nothing here" "instance 1" "I'm in instance 1" then 5 minutes later that person links the frog suit...

THAT'S NOT THE FROG FATE. When you say frog FATE I assume you mean the FATE where you fight a giant frog and gives a frog mount. -_-

I'm pretty sure people like that can be reported for dickish behavior. It sucks that anyone would do that, really.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

papercup
1 month ago#125
And Innocence down! Got the str earrings!

Entity13
1 month ago#126
papercup posted...
And Innocence down! Got the str earrings!

GG

Now if only I had the means to play this game again. Rioka says he has a spare CE, PS4 version, lying around that he'd send my way once I'm situated, so there's that at least. I still need to get on while my sub is active so I can prevent housing demo, because it may be a while before someone in Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater, WA, hires me... or a while before my book starts to sell (waiting on the cover image from my big sis). Once I can play the expansion I will have a lot of catching up to do on Aster and Lyra.

<_<

papercup
1 month ago#127
https://i.redd.it/mvhfbzht9a931.jpg

at this rate 7.0 will have perfect 10s across the board.

Also, speaking of 7.0... I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point we're going to realize "the ascians were right all along" then in 7.0 the zones will be the other 5 shards we haven't been to yet, and then finally go to the Moon where we'll kill Zodiark and maybe Hydaelyn.

Entity13
1 month ago#128
papercup posted...
https://i.redd.it/mvhfbzht9a931.jpg

at this rate 7.0 will have perfect 10s across the board.

Also, speaking of 7.0... I have a sneaking suspicion that at some point we're going to realize "the ascians were right all along" then in 7.0 the zones will be the other 5 shards we haven't been to yet, and then finally go to the Moon where we'll kill Zodiark and maybe Hydaelyn.

I have a feeling that the in-story ending will shadow VI and we'll lose the ability to have any magic or similar abilities once Zodiark and Hydaelyn are gone... unless we pray really hard for a new primal to take their place. Then, while we play in the game world, we'll basically be "before that final sacrifice" again until we go to redo the final fight.

I don't really know if this will be the case, however, but it won't surprise me if so.

papercup
1 month ago#129
Also when we go to the Moon (because we know for sure we have to go there eventually) there had better be a Zemus/Zeromus raid.

I'm guessing 6.0 we're going to Garlemald and the surrounding areas. I don't know if we're ever going to go to Thavnair, Meracydia or the New World. At least not in the first "season" of FFXIV(which I assume is ending in 7.0, since they said they had the story planned out that far ahead). We *might* see Sharlayan proper since it's so important to the story and lore? But, I assume they're going to make further expansions after the Zodiark/Hydaelyn story wraps up, because the game might retain its popularity that long. I doubt they'd be as big as current expansions. At least not story wise, they might just add new zones and dungeons and raids. We'll see!

papercup
1 month ago#130
Almost 80 on my DRK! DRK feels completely different. Dark Arts still exists, but it's just a proc that lets you use one of the buff spells for free now when your Blackest Night breaks. Although I hear that its dps is on the loooow side, so it will probably be getting some buffs.

After that, I'm gonna level WHM I think, then RDM so I have one of every roll leveled, then I'm just gonna level whatever. Probably DNC, then MCH.

Also, I love the changes to DRG. To compensate the removal of piercing and nerfs to Litany, they buffed the HELL out of its personal dps. It just does stupid damage now lol. I died at Innocence, and I still pulled 10.6k and got a 77 parse XD. But Innocence is just a piss easy boss tbqh.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. ITT I try to convince Nade Duck (and anyone else) to play Final Fantasy XIV