You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#91
Watched what's out of demon slayer. It's really good so far. The animation is top notch and the water effects when he uses his sword are something I haven't really seen before. I'm kinda bummed I started it. As soon as I finished the last episode I immediately went to hit the next episode button bu there wasn't one. Pleasantly surprised so far.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#92
Just read all of the solo leveling manga. Considering switching to the novels. I think at the very least I will finish up this arc in it.

I so wish this wasn't something I had to read. I think an anime of it would be very solid. Also lol korean names are funny. That one guy's last name was literally dong-suk. Definitely does help that the manga is full color and makes very good use of it's color. Still, without motion or sound, it's so much less enjoyable. i don't know how you people manage to read manga that isn't exceptional.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#93
YoukaiSlayer posted...
That one guy's last name was literally dong-suk.

Only Korea could give us Let's Be Perverts.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#94
I did switch to the novels but then my mysterious health issue that went away like 6 years ago came back all of a sudden. I forgot how awful this is. Lightheaded and dizzy to the extreme as well as a feeling of doom. A lot like a panic attack but here it is a day later and I get dizzy spells every few minutes. Hopefully it's a one off. I got no medical insurance so hopefully I can find a cheap way to get to a doctor.

The solo leveling novels are still pretty good but sadly the good translator that did solid formatting got a C&D letter not long after where the manga is at so I've been reading mediocre translations since then.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
3 weeks ago#95
Damn it accidentally Marathoned this seasons cour of attack on Titan, now I'm on a cliff hanger halp
(edited 3 weeks ago)

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#96
Seems I've survived my condition for now. My blood pressure was pretty damn high (154/104) but it's finally down to normal levels. Almost went to the ER but fortunately it seemed to improve right when I was ready to leave. Now I can be slightly less financially boned when I go to the doctor on Tuesday assuming it doesn't come back. I'm sure the doctor's won't tell me anything useful anyway, they never do.

Ugh, and now I've run into another obstacle to completing solo leveling. After chapter 136 it seems like the new group was blasted with C&D letters and now I have to search harder. Such a pain.

dioxxys posted...
Damn it accidentally Marathoned this seasons cour of attack on Titan, now I'm on a cliff hanger halp

Huh, guess I'll wait to get caught up myself then. Unlucky.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#97
Dang there's only been 2 brief posts by anyone other than me in the last 7 days. Yall slacking on your anime. I'm thinking about catching up on shield hero but theres only like a month left so I might just wait till it finishes.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
3 weeks ago#98
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Dang there's only been 2 brief posts by anyone other than me in the last 7 days. Yall slacking on your anime. I'm thinking about catching up on shield hero but theres only like a month left so I might just wait till it finishes.

Haven't had any time to watch anime and, tbh, not doing anything all that interesting now anyway.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
3 weeks ago#99
Just been watching live action stuff. Watched s7&8 of GoT, watched s8 of Castle, and now I've started on Torchwood. Torchwood is like s***tier Dr Who. Mainly waiting for the anime season to end. I did watch a couple anime movies recently though. The Cat Returns and Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo. Neither movie was amazing, but both were solid.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 weeks ago#100
Yeah, it's been pretty busy for me here, too. What free time I have generally goes to Etrian Odyssey Nexus (... and Project Mirai DX because I get a little sad when Miku's mad at me for being gone).
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI