You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#111
dioxxys posted...
Started playing cross code. It's a lot of fun. So reminds me of legacy of Goku games. The art is great the main character is cute.
I like geam

Glad to see anyone else playing it. I love that game and even have some dialogue in the rhombus city equipment shop that got in from that contest I won a while back. Seriously amazing game. Deserves more exposure.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#112
Think I'm gonna play Eiyuu Senki next. Hopefully it's fun.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#113
Went through the action anime on MAL. At this point it's like when you have nothing to eat in the fridge, but you keep finding yourself opening the fridge door and looking anyway every 5 minutes cause you're hungry and not thinking about it. What I wouldn't give for another samurai champloo. Preferably like 1k episodes long or so. Oh well, it was a good excuse to fill in my list a bit on the newer account (since I lost my original when the passwords got reset).
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
1 month ago#114
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Went through the action anime on MAL. At this point it's like when you have nothing to eat in the fridge, but you keep finding yourself opening the fridge door and looking anyway every 5 minutes cause you're hungry and not thinking about it. What I wouldn't give for another samurai champloo. Preferably like 1k episodes long or so. Oh well, it was a good excuse to fill in my list a bit on the newer account (since I lost my original when the passwords got reset).

I'd end up quitting anime if I lost my mal account at this point. Too many things to remember. I'd be constantly looking at shows like "ooh, that looks neat" and then getting that funny feeling I'd seen it before while watching it.

Do you know what's on your old list, or are you just winging it?
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#115
I need to schedule a binge. Not that one normally schedules a binge, but -- I don't know, something with enough episodes for a comfortable rewatch, like Strike the Blood or Yowamushi Pedal.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#116
dragon504 posted...
I'd end up quitting anime if I lost my mal account at this point. Too many things to remember. I'd be constantly looking at shows like "ooh, that looks neat" and then getting that funny feeling I'd seen it before while watching it.

Do you know what's on your old list, or are you just winging it?

My old account still exists and it's list is public, I just can't log on, but I was going from memory this time. I've gone through the top 1000 anime enough times to know most of what I've watched (and pretty much everything I haven't as well).

I'm pretty much just seasonal or rewatch at this point but I do a sweep through all the half decently rated anime every few weeks because I get desperate.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
I still can't logon to my MAL and haven't visited it since the whole password reset thing.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
1 month ago#118
AllstarSniper32 posted...
I still can't logon to my MAL and haven't visited it since the whole password reset thing.

same

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
1 month ago#119
dioxxys posted...
AllstarSniper32 posted...

same

Me as well.

In other news, I've started playing Final Fantasy XV. I dunno if it's just me, but the combat can be a little hard to follow sometimes. Like, because everything is so detailed my eyes just get assaulted with too much visual data sometimes. I'm still very early in the game so I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Oh, I found another manhua that fans of Solo Leveling might like.

It's called Burning Effect.

It's still pretty new, with only around 12 chapters out so far, but I can definitely see the potential for it becoming as big as Solo Leveling. The art is what really draws me in for this one. It's like a mix of My Hero Academia and Soul Eater with a splash of american graffiti art styles. And the action! Wow, it's just as smoothly drawn and well composed as Solo Leveling imo.

If you liked Solo Leveling, you might like this one.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#120
T0ffee posted...

It's called Burning Effect.

I read the first few chapters. Not a huge fan honestly. The lack of being full color really hurts it in my eyes and the story just isn't that appealing to me. Seems more like a straight shonen.

I then checked out tower of god and it's fun so far. Still only like 34 chapters in.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI