You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#101
Hope you get to feeling better, Youkai.

I've been reading various manga, mainly Shield Hero. I'm pretty close to being caught up. Out of curiosity, where is the anime right now? I'm shortly after the third wave.

Also been getting back into my Vita. Playing Omega Labyrinth (**** you again, Sony), Dragon's Crown, and Sonic & All Stars Racing. I forgot how much fun kart racers can be.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#102
What convenient timing. I just finished catching up on shield hero anime. They just finished the fight with the pope. The series has been decent overall so far although the fights are pretty meh. A lot of talking during them where enemies must be waiting like 5+ minutes sometimes to finish their attacks.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 1 month ago)

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#103
Ah the long awaited episode of shield hero is out. It was satisfying. I want some more isekai. I'm pretty sure I'm aware of all the anime that exist. Any more good manga/manwha thats similar to either shield hero or solo leveling?

Also not related to this topic really but I finally finished a game. I've got more work to do on it before I'm satisfied but it's actually playable and beatable. Despite the health issues, things are looking up.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 1 month ago)

keyblader1985
1 month ago#104
Oh, it just reached the super satisfying part, huh? I can think of very few moments in a series that felt that good.
Official King of PotD

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#105
keyblader1985 posted...
Oh, it just reached the super satisfying part, huh? I can think of very few moments in a series that felt that good.

Yes, a very solid comeuppance. Honestly I almost felt bad for Myne. She seemed so compelled to lie even in the face of obvious proof. Just felt pathetic. The king also seems to have suffered some great trauma. I mean, no excuse, they still probably deserved death which was nicer than they got, but they truly were pathetic.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

keyblader1985
1 month ago#106
I might pity them or feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for them, if not for the fact that she had every intention of killing her own little sister. That shoots straight past pathetic status and into Monster territory.
Official King of PotD

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#107
They are undoubtedly monsters, but it was just like, it almost seems beyond them, like they were just born that way.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
1 month ago#108
YoukaiSlayer posted...
They are undoubtedly monsters, but it was just like, it almost seems beyond them, like they were just born that way.

https://youtu.be/0BsLd4Y060Q?t=60

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
1 month ago#109
Started playing cross code. It's a lot of fun. So reminds me of legacy of Goku games. The art is great the main character is cute.
I like geam

keyblader1985
1 month ago#110
dioxxys posted...
So reminds me of legacy of Goku games.

Sold.
Official King of PotD
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXVI