You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Do you believe that you have a mental illness?

User Info: JebronLames

JebronLames
3 days ago#1
do you? - Results (121 votes)
yes, a severe one i think
22.31% (27 votes)
yes but not a severe one
38.84% (47 votes)
not at all
28.93% (35 votes)
not sure
9.92% (12 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
topic
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us, now there's not"

User Info: fettster777

fettster777
3 days ago#2
Yeah, maybe. I little bit of social anxiety, slight depression, but nothing serious that seriously inhibits my everyday functions in life.

User Info: SkynyrdRocker

SkynyrdRocker
3 days ago#3
Yes, as I exhibited every symptom of bipolar I before I was hospitalized and the symptoms are greatly helped by taking bipolar meds, I'm very confident I have bipolar disorder

User Info: Zangulus

Zangulus
3 days ago#4
I don’t believe. I know.
Crazy Cat Lady Man
Bug Doughnut Penelope Lily Fudge Zinnia Tillamook Cotton Duchess Mallory Von Fluffenbottom Lupine Lovesong Lavender Harmony Dandelion Potato

User Info: HillChange

HillChange
3 days ago#5
Isn't having a mental illness a prerequisite for posting here?

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
3 days ago#6
Yes. I have epilepsy and suicidal depression.
I am the gentle hand who heals, the happy smile who shields, and the foot that will kick your ***! - White Mage

User Info: SunWuKung420

SunWuKung420
3 days ago#7
No
I'd rather die helping others survive than be all alone, UNSCATHED, after all others have fallen -DEC

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
3 days ago#8
As much as anybody else
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Zikten

Zikten
3 days ago#9
I have depression, autism and anxiety

For true severe crazy stuff...sometimes I wonder but I don't know

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 days ago#10
no, and I feel they are a little too quick to slap that label on people these days. its called having a different personality in some cases. kills me when I see a person with a "mental illness" who still manages to function perfectly fine, and be happy even without any help/meds. then when I was a teen way too many people self diagnosed themselves with bipolar like it was cool to have it. nah they just wanted an excuse for their behavior.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Do you believe that you have a mental illness?