You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotdMon: Nerd/Geek

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
1 month ago#291
ParanoidObsessive posted...
I feel like at least a couple people here will probably appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMs9WsJg2k

I've been following PMJ for a while now.
PotD's resident Film Expert.

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#292
ParanoidObsessive posted...
I feel like at least a couple people here will probably appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMs9WsJg2k

I saw that a while back and loved it. I noticed Rob and Maurice in the background and figured they were just doing cameos, and then they started talking in their characters' voices and I lol'd
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#293
One is a genius, the other's insane.

Which is which? Depends on who you ask.

WhiskeyDisk posted...
You're going to want to be nice and borderline dehydrated for Endgame, lol.

True story, this. That was a genuinely painful experience, much as I enjoyed the movie.

Meanwhile, I've actually been geeking out in a musical way. Been on a synthwave kick, so I looked into what was available on CD and picked up kind of a grab bag of different artists in the genre (e.g. Dynatron, Gunship, Perturbator, Scandroid, etc.) to really get the most from these new headphones.

There's just something soothing about deep synth and heavy bass, I guess.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
1 month ago#294
I don't urinate any longer. It wasn't bad to make it through Avengers. The movie was freaking great, and went by really fast the second time.

We had some spring cleaning to do so we didn't see John Wick 3, but we are going on Wednesday.
We are who we choose to be.

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
1 month ago#295
I, like so many people, wish I had money. I'm about to lose so much because I have none. It sucks.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

User Info: CyborgSage00x0

CyborgSage00x0
1 month ago#296
I plan on seeing Godzilla this weekend. Saw JW3 and Aladdin the previous weekends. One crazy line-up in a row.
PotD's resident Film Expert.

User Info: The Wave Master

The Wave Master
1 month ago#297
Hadto leave dialysis early today. They pinched a nerve in my chest while sticking me, and it made my neck and arm hurt like hell.

The year of bad fortunes continues.
We are who we choose to be.

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
1 month ago#298
In brighter news, I'm done with my first and major revision of "Elysium Shining."

"Only," "just," and "enough" are cut back to a reasonable degree; with the second one being reduced to characters' speech, and words such as "adjust" and "justice." The story details and other details have been ironed out for consistency. The format looks nice and clean on my main document and Google Doc, whereas I have the last quarter of chapters copied to another doc with html code so I can continue to test the story with that one site's audience. Said audience is growing steadily in regards to people there making it a "favorite" of theirs.

Note: That site will not see all of the tweaks and changes before a certain point.

Once I had completed the revised draft last night the word count--discounting the title page, chapter headers, and scene breaks--is in the ballpark of 177.8k words instead of the 166.7k of the first draft. Yay for fixing little errors, such as typos or missed words I'd meant to include originally, and adding a few descriptions of places or things, toward the beginning.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#299
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
I plan on seeing Godzilla this weekend.

Watched it yesterday. Loved it. My inner five-year-old was bouncing off the walls of my head. Hoping to see it at least once again before it leaves theaters. ... If you're a long-time Godzilla fan, there are all kinds of little references in there to catch, and I'm sure I missed some.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Action53

Action53
1 month ago#300
Robocop was one of the best, if not the best thing to come out of the 80's
Plsbemeantome.sarahah.com
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotdMon: Nerd/Geek