You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Sports Discussion Topic #193: We're still here

User Info: SpeeDLeemon

SpeeDLeemon
1 month ago#1
We’re still here.

*drops mic*

SpeeDLeemon
1 month ago#2

User Info: SkynyrdRocker

SkynyrdRocker
1 month ago#3
I am not disappointed with the quote usage.

User Info: IAmNowGone

IAmNowGone
1 month ago#4
speed when am i getting that pipe 👅💦

User Info: CaptainHammer

CaptainHammer
1 month ago#5
I was skeptical when you announced your plans but I gotta give it up, definitely a good topic title

User Info: Far-Queue

Far-Queue
1 month ago#6
lol
https://i.imgur.com/ZwO4qO2.gifv
Bluer than velvet was the night... Softer than satin was the light... From the stars...

SpeeDLeemon
1 month ago#7
I hate Tom Brady, but it's too fitting

You know what's not fitting? The Lakers. It is very enjoyable to watch LeBron fail for once. However, the media coverage is quickly getting old..

User Info: STLCards1991

STLCards1991
1 month ago#8
On a similar note, I generally like Harper and the Phillies are whatever, but he's already testing my patience by his overtures about doing LeBron s*** with Mike Trout in 2020. As if the difference maker for Trout when picking a team is gonna be "who does Bryce Harper play for?"

User Info: Ultima_Dragoon

Ultima_Dragoon
1 month ago#9
Last year when LeBron joined the Lakers, the media narrative was that he gets a pass this year to get a solid team around him in LA before they judge him, but I guess they get more clicks if they act like it's doomsday in LA now.

I kinda hope MLB fines Harper or the Phillies just a little bit as a warning. Also for blatantly lying and saying Philadelphia has great fans.

User Info: MNTwins1991

MNTwins1991
1 month ago#10
Any big sports scoops today?
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Sports Discussion Topic #193: We're still here