• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
4 weeks ago#431
I feel like i'm in a rut with this game. I've been barely playing since the last community day, mainly just doing enough to get my daily research and stop/catch streaks.
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#432
I lost to that damn female Rocket grunt five times today; the one with all the heavy hitters. Two different lineups, and they kept steamrolling my teams.

CarefreeDude posted...
I feel like i'm in a rut with this game. I've been barely playing since the last community day, mainly just doing enough to get my daily research and stop/catch streaks.

I've been going through that on and off.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#433
CarefreeDude posted...

Not sure how you could resist, considering we've had some pretty good events since then. tbh, I wish I could get out more during this dust event. And next up is a water week.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

keyblader1985
3 weeks ago#434
Why are people making whole new threads to make friends and ignoring the official Pokemon Go thread..?
Official King of PotD

User Info: MICHALECOLE

MICHALECOLE
3 weeks ago#435
keyblader1985 posted...
Why are people making whole new threads to make friends and ignoring the official Pokemon Go thread..?

I mean, we’re probably all friends here already

User Info: EvilMegas

EvilMegas
3 weeks ago#436
I didn't even know this topic existed.
I got a shiny latios from research today.I named it cocoa jumbo
Official King of Black People
http://i.imgur.com/Zk3VS3o.jpg http://imgur.com/a/UeQiE https://imgur.com/aSnCUuI

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#437
I now have enough rare candies (380) that I could evolve a Meltan into Melmetal...(and I don’t have a switch or Let’s go access).

But that is so many other legendaries I could invest in like a 2nd Kyogre or my one Dialga...
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."
(edited 3 weeks ago)

keyblader1985
3 weeks ago#438
All I want from the research beeakthroughs is one Kyogre. I still don't have one, and haven't gotten one this month or last.
Official King of PotD

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#439
May your luck improve!
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#440
And if it makes you feel better, Groudon appears to be my white whale. The Latis keep coming out to play
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5
  • Post New Message