• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5

User Info: Taily_Po

Taily_Po
1 month ago#411
MICHALECOLE posted...
Does anybody else think it’s weird you can’t evolve this pikachu? Is this the first event with a Pokémon you can’t evolve like this?

I find it annoying and I'm a little concerned that it might become a trend. Granted, it could just be something specific to the deal they worked out. This is different from previous events in that a franchise owned by another company is involved.
"If I were a ghost, this is certainly the kind of place I'd haunt."
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#412
That Crobat Rocket team is way tougher than it has any right to be. I lost your it three times before I realized Alolan Golem sweeps it.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

Taily_Po
1 month ago#413
Annoyingly I didn't notice that hour-long event until right at the end and my phone froze the first battle I tried, midway through fighting... can't remember. Later found a Bulbasaur/Wartortle/Blastoise Rocket Grunt. In general, things that should be staples don't seem to work incredibly well whereas bulky neutral attackers like Dragonite seem to do fine.
(\/)(\/)|-|

keyblader1985
1 month ago#414
I just found out that the whole thing where you're restricted to <2500CP Pokemon is a glitch. That makes all my troubles and frustration unnecessary and I'm not amused.
Official King of PotD

Taily_Po
1 month ago#415
keyblader1985 posted...
I just found out that the whole thing where you're restricted to <2500CP Pokemon is a glitch. That makes all my troubles and frustration unnecessary and I'm not amused.

Huh?
(\/)(\/)|-|

keyblader1985
1 month ago#416
There's a glitch where if the last team you made was for the <2500CP league, then you're forced to use only Pokemon with less than 2500CP for any Rocket battles. I didn't know about that, and was unnecessarily handicapped for the entire hour.
Official King of PotD

Taily_Po
1 month ago#417
That's so Niantic. It's the kind of stupid glitch that you would assume should have been corrected after the limited release.
(\/)(\/)|-|

keyblader1985
1 month ago#418
So no Armored Mewtwo, and no shiny Ekans or Koffing.
Official King of PotD

User Info: Hulk_Krogan

Hulk_Krogan
1 month ago#419
keyblader1985 posted...
So no Armored Mewtwo, and no shiny Ekans or Koffing.

Well, no shinies is kinda unsurprising, but the no Armored Mewtwo sucks. Considering he requires a somewhat larger group, I can understand the difficulty in many areas. Thankfully you have Rayquaza out now who you can beat with just 2-3 players.
(\/)(\/)|-|
Large arms, large heart

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
1 month ago#420
i got a shiny kirlia :3
bulba buh buh
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5
  • Topic Closed