• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
1 month ago#401
Zeus posted...
A-Mewtwo is a harder boss due to its high defense. There are a lot of legendaries who can be duo'd or trio'd without that much difficulty.

We also tried Groundon I believe duo. I tried Cressalia single lol. That one we might have been able to duo but he wasn't being active at the time. Kyogre just has redonk health.

Who is good to duo? I'm curious now.

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#402
I recently barely beat a mewtwo armor raid with 6 people. Only two of those had optimal counters but still, there was fewer than 10 seconds on the clock
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: Taily_Po

Taily_Po
1 month ago#403
ChaosAzeroth posted...
We also tried Groundon I believe duo.

Groudon can be duo'd, but you'd need lv40 Kyogres.

ChaosAzeroth posted...
I tried Cressalia single lol. That one we might have been able to duo but he wasn't being active at the time.

afaik, Cress can't be duo'd.

ChaosAzeroth posted...
Kyogre just has redonk health.

Kyogre has exactly the same stats as Groudon. However, afaik, he can't be duo'd because his counters aren't strong enough.

ChaosAzeroth posted...
Who is good to duo? I'm curious now.

Moltres, Rayquaza, Articuno, and Heatran are all relatively easy to duo because they have double weaknesses. Azelf is an easy duo because he has terrible defense. Entei is a pretty easy duo because he's weak vs some pretty strong counters -- not to mention that two weather conditions (rain and partly-cloudy) boost his counters rather than just one like most other bosses. Out of the ones I mentioned, Moltres is probably the easiest duo simply because his best counters resist all of his attacks (well, except for AP which he apparently has now; that said, rock/ground combos like Rhyperior resist that as well)

Deoxys-A has such s*** defense (iirc the lowest in-game) he can be solo'd. Deoxys-N is an easy duo because he also has absurdly low defense. The other Deoxys forms are harder, with Deoxys-D probably requiring at least 4 players.
"If I were a ghost, this is certainly the kind of place I'd haunt."
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: J_Dawg983

J_Dawg983
1 month ago#404
Yeah, attack deoxys was a good time.

Oh s*** I forgot there’s an ex raid going on, there’s probably no one left to help! Not a problem!
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin

User Info: MrMelodramatic

MrMelodramatic
1 month ago#405
I need a new friend for the research task. If we’re not already friends, please add me!

2415 6923 4717

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#406
If it still works like before, you can remove a current friend and add them again.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: MrMelodramatic

MrMelodramatic
1 month ago#407
Nice! Thanks!!

User Info: Taily_Po

Taily_Po
1 month ago#408
I still haven't caught a second Mugiwara no Pikachu >_> It was raining too hard the day he was intro'd (which, tbh, is exactly the day I should have been doing it -- could have tossed an incense or something). At this point, the Rocket event is going so their spawns are all over the place.

The Rocket event is kinda neat for having added FOUR new shinies. Most events only add one or two.
"If I were a ghost, this is certainly the kind of place I'd haunt."
(\/)(\/)|-|

User Info: MICHALECOLE

MICHALECOLE
1 month ago#409
Does anybody else think it’s weird you can’t evolve this pikachu? Is this the first event with a Pokémon you can’t evolve like this?

User Info: SmokeMassTree

SmokeMassTree
1 month ago#410
MICHALECOLE posted...
Does anybody else think it’s weird you can’t evolve this pikachu? Is this the first event with a Pokémon you can’t evolve like this?

I was wondering the same thing

I was like ohh yeah I need a thunder stone

And then I was like...nah no I don't
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
Victorious Champion of the 1st Annual POTd Hunger Games and the POTd Battle Royale Season 3
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5
  • Post New Message