You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
1 month ago#311
That said, Let's Go is still the express way of getting it compared to options limited only to Pokemon Go. What did the mystery box do, let you catch 8 or so a week?
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#312
For 30 minutes, Meltan will spawn. You'll get a spawn every 2-3 minutes or so, and be able to catch roughly 15. They also can't run unless you use a catching device, so you are free to berry them. Assuming all goes well, you can get roughly 105 candy from a box.
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
1 month ago#313
CarefreeDude posted...
For 30 minutes, Meltan will spawn. You'll get a spawn every 2-3 minutes or so, and be able to catch roughly 15. They also can't run unless you use a catching device, so you are free to berry them. Assuming all goes well, you can get roughly 105 candy from a box.

That’s not bad. That’s about 4 boxes, of all goes well...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#314
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

Keep in mind that you have to deal with getting the switch to actually connect to your phone, which is a huge hassle due to it not wanting to connect. Originally you could only get about half the meltan as well. It was a terrible promotion and I still feel sour about it.

LinkPizza
1 month ago#315
CarefreeDude posted...
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

Keep in mind that you have to deal with getting the switch to actually connect to your phone, which is a huge hassle due to it not wanting to connect. Originally you could only get about half the meltan as well. It was a terrible promotion and I still feel sour about it.

Hmmm... I haven’t had to try that, yet. I guess that could end up being a hassle...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#316
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

Hmmm... I haven’t had to try that, yet. I guess that could end up being a hassle...

Each time i've connected for a mystery box, it has been 20 minutes of me having to restart my phone, the switch, disconnect/reconnect bluetooth, re-sync systems... It is terrible.

User Info: MICHALECOLE

MICHALECOLE
4 weeks ago#317
CarefreeDude posted...
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...
LinkPizza posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

Each time i've connected for a mystery box, it has been 20 minutes of me having to restart my phone, the switch, disconnect/reconnect bluetooth, re-sync systems... It is terrible.

Do you have the Nintendo phone? It connects instantly

CarefreeDude
4 weeks ago#318
I just caught a 100 IV magikarp!

LinkPizza
4 weeks ago#319
CarefreeDude posted...
I just caught a 100 IV magikarp!

Awww... That’s what I wanted...
Official King of Kings

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#320
Didn't even know that shiny Horsea was a thing.. but I'm now the proud owner of one.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Pokemon go official topic #5