You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Are you bothered by people that bring children to restaurants?

User Info: Beveren_Rabbit

Beveren_Rabbit
1 week ago#1
Age 1-6.
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: SunWuKung420

SunWuKung420
1 week ago#2
No.
I'd rather die helping others survive than be all alone, UNSCATHED, after all others have fallen -DEC

User Info: Sarcasthma

Sarcasthma
1 week ago#3
No, as long as they don't let them run around screaming.
What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?
A pickpocket snatches your watch.

User Info: Keebs05

Keebs05
1 week ago#4
It's the lack of discipline and/or control that bothers me. Not the kids themselves.
"Old soldiers never die, they just fade away" R.I.P PFC Dusty Seidel

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
1 week ago#5
Keebs05 posted...
It's the lack of discipline and/or control that bothers me. Not the kids themselves.
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: ASlaveObeys

ASlaveObeys
1 week ago#6
I agree with the lack of discipline but will add that kids that age don't even come close to understanding social etiquette. It's expected that they'll be noisy, but there has to be a point where you recognize your child is over the line.

Still, parent shouldn't be punished for having kids, and we don't have to be pricks about it.

User Info: kangolcone

kangolcone
1 week ago#7
I find that I’m far more likely to have my time ruined by an unruly adult than a child aged 1-6
Annoy a Conservative, punch a Nazi.

User Info: Mead

Mead
1 week ago#8
No, as long as folks aren’t bringing them to movies that aren’t kids movies, I don’t really care where folks bring their kiddos
If they drag you through the mud, it doesnt change whats in your blood

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 week ago#9
This.....
LinkPizza posted...
Keebs05 posted...

But also this.....
ASlaveObeys posted...
kids that age don't even come close to understanding social etiquette. It's expected that they'll be noisy, but there has to be a point where you recognize your child is over the line.

Mead posted...
No, as long as folks aren’t bringing them to movies that aren’t kids movies, I don’t really care where folks bring their kiddos

I kinda feel sorry for those parents. They're stuck with either waiting for said movie to be released on streams/DVD or try and control said kids during a movie. That being said, I think there are some family friendly theaters that caters to family like this. Cost more per ticket they're able to bring in strollers, have a meal while watching the movie, etc.

My coworker went to such a theater with his wife and two-years old son and said he saw a bunch of other families there too and everyone was more understanding of the extra noise level.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: AWinterJ

AWinterJ
6 days ago#10
Nope. I don't care where parents bring their kids. Adults can be just as annoying and obnoxious as some children so age groups don't matter. A lot of times when I'm in a boozer eating folk are in with their families. This includes children.
Your arms are just too short to box with God.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Are you bothered by people that bring children to restaurants?