You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Justice Department alleges Trump knowingly directed Cohen to commit felonies

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
4 weeks ago#221
BlackScythe0 posted...
Anyways the day Trump leaves office is the day he gets arrested.

And he knows it. That's why he's still in office.

As for the Wall for DACA deal...
His word is worth less than s***, he's a manipulative man child who can't be trusted.
He literally goes back on his word every chance he gets.
Democrats would be fools to trust him.

User Info: BlackScythe0

BlackScythe0
4 weeks ago#222
OhhhJa posted...
BlackScythe0 posted...

Naw that's the day that the media stops running these clickbait stories and everyone forgets about it because that was the endgame of this investigation anyway

If for no other reason than the charity thing he will be criminally charged.

knivesX2004 posted...
BlackScythe0 posted...

And he knows it. That's why he's still in office.

As for the Wall for DACA deal...
His word is worth less than s***, he's a manipulative man child who can't be trusted.
He literally goes back on his word every chance he gets.
Democrats would be fools to trust him.

That was just a waste of time. It wasn't a compromise and it wasn't a negotiation, not with democrats anyways. Just something he is sending to the old turtle.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: papercup

papercup
4 weeks ago#223
OhhhJa posted...
papercup posted...
Trump is expected to offer support for DACA in return for congress funding the wall. He was already offered this months ago and vetoed it.

Yeah I think the term for that is negotiating.

No it's called being an idiot. If someone makes you an offer, you don't turn them down then just give them the same offer. Nobody would ever take you seriously again.
Nintendo Network ID: papercups
3DS FC: 4124 5916 9925

User Info: Mead

Mead
4 weeks ago#224
papercup posted...
OhhhJa posted...
papercup posted...
Trump is expected to offer support for DACA in return for congress funding the wall. He was already offered this months ago and vetoed it.

Yeah I think the term for that is negotiating.

No it's called being an idiot. If someone makes you an offer, you don't turn them down then just give them the same offer. Nobody would ever take you seriously again.

Implying anyone with half a brain ever took Trump seriously
If they drag you through the mud, it doesnt change whats in your blood
No matter what happens, I get the entertainment from the idiots on either side. Either I get it from the Trump fanatics or the unhinged leftists.

No matter what side loses, I win.
"Whatever! Everyone is woman!"
-Bimbo from Super Seducer : How to talk to women

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 weeks ago#226
What offer did Trump make today and is it worth accepting?
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: BlackScythe0

BlackScythe0
4 weeks ago#227
SeahorseCpt89 posted...
What offer did Trump make today and is it worth accepting?

He wants its 5.7 billion and they will do daca which he killed and is a deal they refused last year.

Problem is, this isn't really a compromise and no negotiation occurred. Or rather if there was a negotiation it was only between Trump and the old turtle which isn't going to solve anything. Trump doesn't seem capable of understanding that congress doesn't exist to simply stamp any ignorant demand he makes.

User Info: IronicFool

IronicFool
4 weeks ago#228
So, reading this topic...

There's plenty of reasons to hate Trump but there are people still relying on the investigation to further indict him?

Why not focus on the reasons to criticize him that we have now? And work the investigation into it when we have that? If I were Trump and I knew people hated me, I'd probably encourage this s***. It seems like a borderline false flag
</sarcasm>

User Info: IronicFool

IronicFool
4 weeks ago#229
BlackScythe0 posted...

Oh. Oh. okay.

Yes, let's have someone corrupt in power until he no longer has power. Checks and balances are still in place. Nixon? Clinton? Who are they?
</sarcasm>

User Info: streamofthesky

streamofthesky
4 weeks ago#230
Yeah, I really don't like the idea that the president is above the law for as long as he holds office.
No one should be above the law, period.

And if he is above the law until his term expires, then we go back to my crazy hypothetical (but w/ Trump...could happen) of him directing Air Force One to drop him off in Moscow in January 2021 then leave without him. Even being so brazen as to liquefy as many of his assets as possible and move them to overseas accounts in the lead up to it. Sure, he'd still lose a lot of money, but it beats going to jail.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Justice Department alleges Trump knowingly directed Cohen to commit felonies