You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: shadowsword87

shadowsword87
3 months ago#11
Don't mind me, just getting this in my AMP.
ImmortalityV, "I would like to kiss Icoyar to be honest in a non gay way though"

User Info: Entity13

Entity13
3 months ago#12
The Wave Master posted...
How long can any of you speak with your parents on the phone before going insane?

I'm already insane, so... Divide by zero?
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/EntityXIII/entityfn7.jpg

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
3 months ago#13
Stopped at Best Buy today and picked up Pokemon Ultra Moon. They amusingly had no copies of Ultra Sun. Was tempted to pick up some cheap DVDs/BRs, but then I decided that I'd see what my brother has available on streaming because I don't want to bother buying extra something I could leech from him >_> I just keep forgetting to check his MyMovies thing or whatever to see what he actually has.

I did pick up the old Legend of Zelda tv show set at Wal-Mart for $4 and the Goosebumps movie for $2 (which I wound up liking when I saw it and... eh, $2).

Kinda kicking myself for not getting the ps4+Spidey deal, but it's nowhere near the regrets I had over missing that New 3DS deal last year.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

Entity13
3 months ago#14
So, Geek question for y'all:

What would you consider to be your top three fantasy-based races? As a related bonus, so you can possibly separate the genres, what might you call your three favorite science fiction races?

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
3 months ago#15
Dwarves
Moogles
Catgirls
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

Entity13
3 months ago#16
Succubi
Catgirls
Driders

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
3 months ago#17
Actually, replace catgirls with bunny girls
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
3 months ago#18
The Wave Master posted...
How long can any of you speak with your parents on the phone before going insane?

Dad and I both like to keep our conversations short, and Mom is gone, so ... less than ten minutes, typically.

Zeus posted...
They amusingly had no copies of Ultra Sun.

For each new pair of Pokémon games, one is always harder to find than the other, usually the 'cooler' color (e.g. Blue as opposed to Red). Funny to see the reverse.

The missus and I always split the games up along these lines. She gets the warm colors, I get the cool colors. Managed to coordinate it that way since Diamond and Pearl.

Entity13 posted...
What would you consider to be your top three fantasy-based races?

Dwarves. Demons. Giants. ... I cannot add Elves because my enjoyment of them is very situational.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Korruptor

Korruptor
3 months ago#19
Goblins
Orcs
Undead

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
3 months ago#20
Northwest States of the US. Possibly Montana. I'd probably want to establish a dictatorship, but I'd get overthrown quickly, so maybe a democracy works out best.

Entity13 posted...
So, Geek question for y'all:

What would you consider to be your top three fantasy-based races? As a related bonus, so you can possibly separate the genres, what might you call your three favorite science fiction races?

Asari
Kryptonians
Zabrak's.

So, if Superhumans existed? How would the government be able to identify and register them? Do you believe advancement in technology would grow?
I am not changing this signature until we have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 or an HD remaster of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.