Soo...two years in, what has Trump done so far?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Soo...two years in, what has Trump done so far?

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
2 days ago#1
I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything here, and I never care about politics anyways. I'm just mostly asking out of curiosity. Don't get triggered now...

Oh, and yes. I know he met with Kim Jong Un. And that's pretty much all I know.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 days ago#2
Detained and separated illegal immigrants from their children and parents

Appointed a possible rapist to supreme court

Started a trade war that hurt farmers

Ended daca
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: GanglyKhan

GanglyKhan
2 days ago#3
Honestly, it's hard to tell until a few years after the fact. We know what actions he took, but what are the end results of that? Not everything is an instant impact thing.

I still have a job, my life is good, I'm happy, so there's not much of a reason for me to flip out. People get wayyyy too irrate for something that have no control over and especially for something that they will literally do nothing about but b**** online for the next 2 to 6 years. Like, s***, dude, you choose to be angry.
Now Playing: KHII, Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac
SFV: Ed | Kolin SCVI: Groh | Mitsurugi
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Mead

Mead
2 days ago#4
Appointed tons of judges that republicans refused to confirm under Obama and has claimed that there weren’t judges in place when he took office because Obama got lazy

Basically lied through his teeth the way he has his entire life
If they drag you through the mud, it doesnt change whats in your blood

User Info: GanglyKhan

GanglyKhan
2 days ago#5
Mead posted...

Wow, welcome to politics.
Now Playing: KHII, Stardew Valley, Binding of Isaac
SFV: Ed | Kolin SCVI: Groh | Mitsurugi

User Info: Zangulus

Zangulus
2 days ago#6
GanglyKhan posted...
Honestly, it's hard to tell until a few years after the fact. We know what actions he took, but what are the end results of that? Not everything is an instant impact thing.

I still have a job, my life is good, I'm happy, so there's not much of a reason for me to flip out. People get wayyyy too irrate for something that have no control over and especially for something that they will literally do nothing about but b**** online for the next 2 to 6 years. Like, s***, dude, you choose to be angry.

Ah, the good old “it doesn’t effect me personally, why are you upset?” mentality.
Crazy Cat Lady Man
Bug Doughnut Penelope Lily Fudge Zinnia Tillamook Cotton Duchess Mallory Von Fluffenbottom Lupine Lovesong Lavender Harmony Dandelion Potato

User Info: Chewster

Chewster
2 days ago#7
Ah the old "It doesn't affect me so why should I care" excuse. Derrr empathy, what's that? Me no need empathy.

GanglyKhan posted...
Mead posted...

Wow, welcome to politics.

Trump lies a staggering amount even by political standards and it's clear he has no values other than what he thinks is best for himself. Great guy to have leading a country of 300 million people, not to mention the huge global influence America has everywhere else.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 days ago#8
I forgot to add our trade war also made our allies hate us

Renegotiated nafta so we can sell milk to Canada .

EPA appointee hates the environment

Secretary of education hates public education
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: Chewster

Chewster
2 days ago#9
Yeah but did you guys think about how many libs got triggered? Yuge win in my book #MAGA
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Zangulus

Zangulus
2 days ago#10
JOExHIGASHI posted...
I forgot to add our trade war also made our allies hate us

Renegotiated nafta so we can sell milk to Canada .

EPA appointee hates the environment

Secretary of education hates public education

Don’t forget the FCC and their rollback of net neutrality that wasn’t supported by the American people.

And the federal government is suing to stop California from enacting their own.
Crazy Cat Lady Man
Bug Doughnut Penelope Lily Fudge Zinnia Tillamook Cotton Duchess Mallory Von Fluffenbottom Lupine Lovesong Lavender Harmony Dandelion Potato
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Soo...two years in, what has Trump done so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.